Euphoria... the REAL Gossip Girl reboot

Started by STUNNA GOD, January 13, 2022, 12:02:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Harlem on March 01, 2022, 07:11:38 PM
Quote from: Trey on March 01, 2022, 07:05:22 PM
Quote from: Harlem on March 01, 2022, 06:57:14 PM
Honestly I just wanna know why they didn't have my guy Algee on the show after episode 1... the way he wasn't involved in any of the Cassie, Nate & Maddy aftermath mess is annoying to me and plus could've been an opp to see Kings dick or at least fuck Nate up too
:ohwow:
!!!!!!! I just KNEW Maddy was gonna get revenge n sleep with him. Or at least just tell him and he fucks Nate up.

:udontlookok:

!!!!!!!

Same!!!! I thought Maddy was gonna fuck him and Lil Meech for revenge
BDNSNDNNSNDNSNNDNSDNNSNDMSMMDMSMDMS

CANCEL this

Cowgirl

They really brought McKay back for the first episode and we never heard from him again. Am with Trey, cancel this shit. :uhh:

STUNNA GOD

I wanted MESSSSSSSS. I expected more from Maddy. I think they should've allowed her character to expose Nate's dad. 

Cowgirl

Quote from: Trey on March 01, 2022, 07:39:32 PM
I wanted MESSSSSSSS. I expected more from Maddy. I think they should've allowed her character to expose Nate's dad.
They seriously fumbled
:melmel:

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Big Barbie on March 01, 2022, 07:39:32 PM
They really brought McKay back for the first episode and we never heard from him again. Am with Trey, cancel this shit. :uhh:
NDNSJJDJSJJDJSJDJJSNDJSJDNMSJDJSNDJDNSJSNN

!!! They teased this shit like it was bout to be some fucking MESS :uhh:

Cowgirl

Quote from: Trey on March 01, 2022, 07:40:21 PM
Quote from: Big Barbie on March 01, 2022, 07:39:32 PM
NDNSJJDJSJJDJSJDJJSNDJSJDNMSJDJSNDJDNSJSNN

!!! They teased this shit like it was bout to be some fucking MESS :uhh:
mssmdnndndnddnddndnndnc

'kay's back! Fight with Nate!

:uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh:

Cowgirl

Did the writers OVERDOSE and forget the mess they started? :uhh:

Harlem

Quote from: Big Barbie on March 01, 2022, 07:46:00 PM
Did the writers OVERDOSE and forget the mess they started? :uhh:

!!!!

Yeah as good as this season was there are mad loop holes and areas they could've focused on or addressed... McKay should've definitely fought Nate at some point of the show or at least the play too when Cass pulled up as Nate's date

Vonc2002

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on February 21, 2022, 07:16:11 AM
Quote from: Sovereign. on February 21, 2022, 03:39:22 AM
Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on February 21, 2022, 03:25:00 AM
Idk i fibd it kinda odd so many adults are obsessed with. this teenage show

Girl.......  :plzstop:
I didnt say it was a bad show. And it wasn't directed at anyone in particular. Just an observation!!!  I just find it to be a bit weird fir 30 plus adults to be into a teen angst show full of nudity.
This narrow minded ass perception  :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Trey on March 01, 2022, 02:50:23 AM
Quote from: Big Barbie on February 28, 2022, 03:13:56 PM
Next season should probably be the last
JDJSJFJNSNFNDNNDNNSNDNDNDNDNNDNDND

>>><<<

How did we go from "omg! This is the best show EVER!" to "this shit just need to end".

I really enjoyed this season and love the show, but I can tell it's about to go down hill from here. I think next season should be the last too, sadly. There's nothing left.
The way u be so quick to just end and write something off  :dead:
That's the power of good writing. Let there be a bad season before u just say well I CANT SEE WHERE IT CAN GO, SO END IT. Like HUH  :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Corp.

!!!! "I've got something real sinister planned" or whatever Maddy said. To turn around and do NOTHING.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Corp. on March 02, 2022, 11:08:11 PM

!!!! "I've got something real sinister planned" or whatever Maddy said. To turn around and do NOTHING.
SBENDJJSJDJSNSNNSNSNSNDNNSNDNANSNSNSASS
S

A
S
A
SAS
A
A
A

A
A
A
A

A
A
A
A
S

CANCEL this

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 01, 2022, 09:32:48 PM
Quote from: Trey on March 01, 2022, 02:50:23 AM
Quote from: Big Barbie on February 28, 2022, 03:13:56 PM
Next season should probably be the last
JDJSJFJNSNFNDNNDNNSNDNDNDNDNNDNDND

>>><<<

How did we go from "omg! This is the best show EVER!" to "this shit just need to end".

I really enjoyed this season and love the show, but I can tell it's about to go down hill from here. I think next season should be the last too, sadly. There's nothing left.
The way u be so quick to just end and write something off  :dead:
DBSNDBNSNFNDNDNDNDNDNDNNSNFNNDNFNENDNDND

:overit:

STUNNA GOD

"To turn around n do NOTHING" still has me HOLLERING!!!!

SBBSBSBSNSNSSNNDNSNDNSNNDNANDNNSMDNSS
S

S
S
S
S

All this TALK. Maddy, girl....

Cowgirl

Kat won't be back for season 3, Jules liking stuff attacking non-binary people, and Cassie taking pics with her MAGA family members.. cancel this show. :uhh: