Halle bailey covers hours n hours...could normani do bettr ? Wat u think

Started by Edge gorl, January 19, 2022, 09:13:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Another example of singing higher not always being a good thing - at all. I didn't like the raised key or approach on this one but i LOVE her voice in general

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 19, 2022, 10:53:14 PM
Yea that lightweight ass voice with a touch of classical technique just won't fckn do.  It's no wonder no one is using lolz! Hopefully the little mermaid acting is more tolerable than this singing
mxmdmdmddmk wrong sister

ophababes.

Quote from: Naomi's cheekbones on January 20, 2022, 06:34:07 AM
Yea that lightweight ass voice with a touch of classical technique just won't fckn do.  It's no wonder no one is using lolz! Hopefully the little mermaid acting is more tolerable than this singing
mxmdmdmddmk wrong sister

vvvvvccccccccccc !!

i assumed he meant no one is using THIS clip. cuz everybody uses halle

:plzstop:

Vonc2002

We don't use that girl musically,  actually everyone uses CHLOE 
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ophababes.

Quote from: ophelia_b on January 20, 2022, 08:31:02 AM
Quote from: Naomi's cheekbones on January 20, 2022, 06:34:07 AM
mxmdmdmddmk wrong sister

vvvvvccccccccccc !!

i assumed he meant no one is using THIS clip. cuz everybody uses halle

:plzstop:

oh damn, i was trynna give him the benefit of the doubt. yea he just talking

:omf:

Vonc2002

Quote from: RAY7 on January 20, 2022, 08:38:24 AM
Halle doesn't even have solo music out does she?
Neither did her sister until have mercy but people were ALWAYS posting,  retweeting,  etc her lil covers and that drove her solo career.  Halle does those lil videos too, we just dont care
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

RAY7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 20, 2022, 08:55:00 AM
Neither did her sister until have mercy but people were ALWAYS posting,  retweeting,  etc her lil covers and that drove her solo career.  Halle does those lil videos too, we just dont care
well her performance at Disney got rave reviews

Vonc2002

Quote from: RAY7 on January 20, 2022, 09:37:17 AM
And even that was overrated tbh! She has a more Disney voice so I could see people she did that well. She doesnt have a great R&B voice.......imo

ophababes.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 20, 2022, 11:30:12 AM
Quote from: RAY7 on January 20, 2022, 09:37:17 AM
And even that was overrated tbh! She has a more Disney voice so I could see people she did that well. She doesnt have a great R&B voice.......imo

so basically YOU just don't use and it has nothing to do with "no one using"

vvccccxxcc got it