Janet deserved to be fired from Fresh Prince

Started by Zankou., January 22, 2016, 01:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Myron

Its a shame..

Bc Janet is a great actress to me.

I loved her version of "Aunt viv" very motherly.. regal, and she added a Depth to the character that the other actress did not.

Code Red: itsMista

This is just too much

Mama I think I can sing

BAPHOMET.

FAMÈ

Quote from: ANIMMAI on January 22, 2016, 01:51:48 PM
I don't see the problem. Nene is ghetto and useless.
!!!

I kinda 'gree with her.

Lazarus

Herb.

To be a part of the business for so long you'd think she'd know that it isn't "fair".

What is with this entitlement that these actors have? This is a highly discriminatory industry, which is based on looks, luck/who you know and talent. In that order. Who are you to sit and dissect it as if you're owed something? Get over yourself. Clearly she wasn't built for it to begin with, and has reduced herself to some old woman on Facebook ranting like she's never set foot on a TV set before.

Jada can get over herself as well.

The Brandy Barbie

I already knew who she was talking about in one of those videos when she said ratchet is the new talent.  People can't sing, dance, or act, but they are staring on Broadway.  It was shade to Nene and Wendy Williams.

SouravMay

White people do like to celebrate ratchet and ghetto blacks and give them roles. But "classy", poised, elegant blacks in music, film or TV hardly get a big look.

Kevin Hart, and that Ride Along mess is easy to cross over. NeNe can get all the TV shows, all the most simplistic dumb black music will land atop white people publications.

But soulful, "real" music by black people is not wanted.
B7

Lazarus

Quote from: Myron on January 22, 2016, 01:57:55 PM
Its a shame..

Bc Janet is a great actress to me.

I loved her version of "Aunt viv" very motherly.. regal, and she added a Depth to the character that the other actress did not.

!!!

tigernathan

Quote?I think in the Black community, ratchet has became the new Black, ghetto has become the new Black.?

Wow she's preaching