Making me think of that duet ackkk

Started by Young, January 22, 2022, 09:14:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

Bey calling security on this criminal isn't exactly the definition of a duet :wheresmylawyer:

Young

Vonc2002

It's on the internet so it MUST be true
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ssw4919

Bey doesn't have enough duets with singing Black girls.  :udontlookok:

All these whites and rappers.  :udontlookok:

She's at the point in her career when she should be like Whitney collaborating with other singers and pulling them onstage with her.

b7

Quote from: Young on January 22, 2022, 10:22:56 PM

A lot of the doves are saying they think Mon may have snagged a Bey collab— that'd be iconic  :plzstop:

They always give a good slay together !

sssssd

Mon's part on this is my favorite tho

b7

Quote from: ssw4919 on January 23, 2022, 01:27:53 PM
Bey doesn't have enough duets with singing Black girls.  :udontlookok:

All these whites and rappers.  :udontlookok:

She's at the point in her career when she should be like Whitney collaborating with other singers and pulling them onstage with her.
eh, she's not the only one that doesn't have a lot of collabs with Black girls. I wouldn't hold her to that as some sort of requirement (you're entitled to feel this way of course) cuz she be putting on a lot of people and what she's done for Chloe x Halle is incredible.

Young

Quote from: RIG 7 on January 23, 2022, 05:52:13 PM
Quote from: Young on January 22, 2022, 10:22:56 PM

A lot of the doves are saying they think Mon may have snagged a Bey collab— that'd be iconic  :plzstop:

They always give a good slay together !

sssssd

Mon's part on this is my favorite tho

:stressed:

RAY7

Quote from: ssw4919 on January 23, 2022, 01:27:53 PM
Bey doesn't have enough duets with singing Black girls.  :udontlookok:

All these whites and rappers.  :udontlookok:

she has about 7 albums full of songs with 2-3 other Black girls