whoopi lashes sunny prude self

Started by ophababes., January 25, 2022, 03:04:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ophababes.

nbhmvcvbcbnvcnbcvbcn they BOTH do too much depending on the episode but am wit whoopi on this one

sunny: lisa, i thought you were gonna be the prude with me at the table

whoops: no, NO ONE is like you

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

yea, i support the girls bein liberal or conservative whatever they choose, but sunny does way too fckn much. it was easier to ignore when KEGhan was on the show.

ophababes.

sunny: i did want to be a nun at one point

joy: i do believe that

whoops: I DON'T

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

Jon

:blink:Catholics are so weird with anything sexual 

ophababes.

like..... who the fuck is offended by burlesque in 2022

even lisa ling stick in the mud self was more open

:dead:

Amazing

I just know this ho is a FREAK behind closed doors.

united nations

January 25, 2022, 10:13:20 PM #5 Last Edit: January 25, 2022, 10:15:09 PM by Taste of Brazil 💋
i honestly wouldn't care if my kids teacher had an OF mess

i would care however if i found owt cuz STUDENTS in the school were sharing and whispering about the mess

that would def be a red flag. if u gon do mess like that and ur in a certain position just make sure it's held down super tight.
doesn't matter that u do it but it def matter who knows that u do.

if i accidentally just found the mess by browsing around myself id just have to accept that i wouldn't have found it if i weren't being a horny toad that day and call it a night.

Grandma, grandpa, and their grandmas ❤️

ophababes.

Quote from: Taste of Brazil 💋 on January 25, 2022, 10:13:20 PM
i honestly wouldn't care if my kids teacher had an OF mess

i would care however if i found owt cuz STUDENTS in the school were sharing and whispering about the mess

that would def be a red flag. if u gon do mess like that and ur in a certain position just make sure it's held down super tight.
doesn't matter that u do it but it def matter who knows that u do.

if i accidentally just found the mess by browsing around myself id just have to accept that i wouldn't have found it if i weren't being a horny toad that day and call it a night.

!!!