I'm sorry but this is why....

Started by tigernathan, January 22, 2016, 03:28:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MAY

"Put him down...you're over the time."

So he can't hug his child until it's his turn to have custody?

I can't :plzstop:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Herb.

January 22, 2016, 03:56:35 PM #32 Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 03:59:15 PM by Herbie
he definitely should have called her before cutting their hair off.

hair may not mean anything to him but it could mean it to her, she has nice hair herself, i'm sure the kids do too. unless she had them walking around looking a mess, which I doubt.

i damn sure know if someone cut my childs hair off without calling I'd be digging into their ass as well. parent, babysitter, bestie, cousin....don't give a fuck, u gonna get it! :cheerup:

but
both of them are dead wrong for this. literally. LITERALLY putting their kids in the middle of their own mess

Young

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on January 22, 2016, 03:54:54 PM
"Put him down...you're over the time."

So he can't hug his child until it's his turn to have custody?

I can't :plzstop:

sdfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

GLOCK

Lew handled that the best way he could

Wow

Young

oh no scratch the car! ga 'head !

no thats their train!

dsffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

this is a fucking mess

Vonc2002

im hollering at this bitter ass bitch :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GLOCK

January 22, 2016, 03:58:39 PM #37 Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 03:59:00 PM by GLOCKA KHAN
Quote from: Young on January 22, 2016, 03:47:53 PM
Quote from: Blues clue on January 22, 2016, 03:47:02 PM
u touchin me?!

HEELLPP!

dsfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

that fucking boar tried it :kii:
when Tonya threw them hands up

BXBXBZBXBZ

tigernathan

Quote from: Herbie on January 22, 2016, 03:56:35 PM

hair may not mean anything to him but it could mean it to her, she has nice hair herself, i'm sure the kids do too. unless she had them walking around looking a mess, which I doubt.

i damn sure know if someone cut my childs hair off without calling I'd be digging into their ass as well.

but
both of them are dead wrong for this. literally. LITERALLY putting their kids in the middle of their own mess

n

:usuresis:

yummy

This is why people need to be more careful about who they procreate with because...

GLOCK

And why would she let those kids driver their toy trains on Lews car :uhh:
Some women deserve to be single mothers
Bitching and acting a damn clown over a haircut

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Herbie on January 22, 2016, 03:56:35 PM

i damn sure know if someone cut my childs hair off without calling I'd be digging into their ass as well.

but

d

huh ? she's just being petty.
It'll grow right back.  :dead: she's acting like he cut off one of their fingers or some mess.

Zankou.

Quote from: ANIMMAI on January 22, 2016, 03:59:07 PM
This is why people need to be more careful about who they procreate with because...

!!!

tigernathan

This guy I know told me how his babymama is taking their child and moving to a difference state because she's upset he cheated  :plzstop: I really can't.

Vonc2002