The fckin GLEE in their faces. WTF

Started by Zankou., January 22, 2016, 04:23:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cocoa

Did they really need to bother withn "*" for the "g"...

:cheerup:

FAMÈ

Must be an all white school. Cause the black girls woulda ripped their wigs off.

yummy

Quote from: Young on January 22, 2016, 06:11:57 PM
have yawl like really stopped and looked at the world around you?

this doesnt all look like some thought out, orchestrated joke to you?
all of this is just so coincidental?

i just

sdddddddddddddddddddddd

fdfdffd

you and this "hidden! can't tell!" mess

Zankou.

yummy

BAPHOMET.

Zankou.

yummy

mdndf

you gorls better wake the fck up :uhh:

Cowboy Nine

Cowboy Nine

Young

The Brandy Barbie

January 22, 2016, 08:12:48 PM #26 Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 08:14:28 PM by The Brandy Barbie
Quote from: RIG on January 22, 2016, 07:18:41 PM
Yea this shit is just ... strange

I just don't see a group of young white girls getting together and thinking this'll be cute. I think they were paid to do it guys

:young:

They do this kind of stuff all the time.  You don't see those Halloween pics that come out every year with people in blackface dressed like gang members with nooses around their necks?  I've never in my life seen black people be that hateful and waste that kind of energy on whites, though.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Bigmacthawoppa

This really sucks. Honestly they probably don't understand the ramifications of what they are doing, but they need to be made an example of. This is viral now, so give them a punishment that sets a fuckin example. They're all seniors, right? Don't let them graduate. If they were dumb enough to do AND THEN post it on social media, they deserve a real public shaming.

zeytoven

this shit doesn't even faze me anymore they do this shit to go viral now. Its like black twitter will light em up n bam their all over the net. Fucking stupid cycle