Andy Cohen Reveals Hating 2 Housewives; Wants Fugly Phaedra To Return

Started by M-Rocka, February 11, 2022, 01:03:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

And phaedra has also said that she didnt want to come back to housewives at one point so it's a COLLECTION of things as to why she isnt there. Idky yall think people be clamoring to be on housewives like they cant do other shit. Everybody ain't fckn sheree :omf:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Kandi definitely was a factor why she wasn't brought back initially tho,  I will say that
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

bedtime stories

yeah phaedra is modeling, winning cases

and dating shemar moore

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 12, 2022, 01:58:29 PM
Andy definitely has some say in who is and isnt on this show and if u think otherwise ur dumb :omf:
I love how you always just get right the fuck TO it.

ophababes.

andy aint running shit cuz if he was he wouldn't stay perched day dreaming about who he'd WANT back in every interview

is that not fckn clear?

:omf:

bedtime stories

if we're talking business in here , ratings will always have the biggest say when it comes to who stays and goes
business is about numbers, not feelings.

this is Bravo, not Andy, Inc. if the conclusion is made that a person is bringing in significant coin and is of value to the franchise, it'll take a lot more than andy saying "i dont like her :( " for someone to get the boot.

unless they do something completely stupid and pathetic where the company's hand is kinda forced like...let's say randomly accusing someone of rape

maybe if there's a combo of meh contribution from a person and andy finds a way to smear them, that's different.

otherwise, he's hosting his lil show and being a messy queen.

STUNNA GOD

I don't think anyone argued against that. That's what we meant by business (good for the show/ratings). Kenya is the only one that WORKS to secure a peach each season. If she doesn't bring the mess, she's outta there. And she knows that. It already happened once.

Sddhdhdhdhddhdhhdjdjjd

Vonc2002

Quote from: Trey on February 12, 2022, 02:31:01 PM
I don't think anyone argued against that. That's what we meant by business (good for the show/ratings). Kenya is the only one that WORKS to secure a peach each season. If she doesn't bring the mess, she's outta there. And she knows that. It already happened once.

Sddhdhdhdhddhdhhdjdjjd
:plzstop:

bedtime stories

well that makes sense

just making sure we're not giving andy TOO much in here.

he's no one's executive . sounds like u gorls were in here saying he has a heavy hand in making executive decisions.

that's the vibe i got - maybe im just crazy though. sorry to interrupt!

Cowgirl

Sddhdhdhdhddhdhhdjdjjd
mxmdmdngjjffhjfhfhfnf

Excuse me?
:ummwhat:

ophababes.

Sddhdhdhdhddhdhhdjdjjd

vvvvvcccccc

kenya is the only one that works to secure a peach

hun those fumes have u DIZZY. kenya is a quick witted natural kii.

:omf:

and still... well.. THERE lmfao !!

Vonc2002

bedtime stories

February 12, 2022, 03:11:26 PM #74 Last Edit: February 12, 2022, 03:12:16 PM by Zumbi Dos Palmares
asassasass

king kinda said what he said!

kwee brings the comedic GOLD , it seems