Love & Marriage: DC (Official Discussion Thread)

Started by M-Rocka, February 16, 2022, 12:53:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

I know they're two different franchises. I'm asking if I need to watch the earlier episodes of Huntsville to get into the new season of Huntsville. What's not clicking?
:rudone:

ophababes.

Quote from: ophelia_b on March 20, 2022, 04:58:49 PM
DC

huntsville good we been said that

dc has yet to air

Quote from: Big Barbie on March 20, 2022, 05:00:15 PM
Hmmm. Do I need to watch Huntsville from the beginning if I wanna watch that one?

damn thats kinda not what u said bbvvvvvv

but no

much like any other reality tv franchise, you can jump in wherever

💋

Vonc2002

Quote from: ophelia_b on March 20, 2022, 06:07:29 PM
vvvvvvvvcc not u still missing the point

bow

bby

love & marriage DC has nothing to do with huntsville. you'll be fine.
A dummy :omf:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Big Barbie on March 20, 2022, 06:12:01 PM
I know they're two different franchises. I'm asking if I need to watch the earlier episodes of Huntsville to get into the new season of Huntsville. What's not clicking?
Do u need to watch the beginning of a show to know what's currently going? That's what ur asking? :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ophababes.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 20, 2022, 06:22:14 PM
Do u need to watch the beginning of a show to know what's currently going? That's what ur asking? :plzstop:

not the clarification still being dumb

Vonc2002

Quote from: ophelia_b on March 20, 2022, 06:37:34 PM

like when would u ever just JUMP into this kinda show :dead:
If u dont care about knowing the characters, what's going on, who to hate,  who to love,  etc then sure dive right on in. That girl was talking about watching Huntsville to watch monique and them and was tryna back out of sounding dumb but backed right into DUMBER :omf:

Cowgirl

Y'all still going on in here? I stopped replying hours ago. :unsure:

ophababes.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 20, 2022, 06:45:39 PM
Quote from: ophelia_b on March 20, 2022, 06:37:34 PM

like when would u ever just JUMP into this kinda show :dead:
If u dont care about knowing the characters, what's going on, who to hate,  who to love,  etc then sure dive right on in. That girl was talking about watching Huntsville to watch monique and them and was tryna back out of sounding dumb but backed right into DUMBER :omf:

!!!!!!! vvvvvccccvvcbbvvvcvvcvvvvv

ophababes.

u dont need to reply to get dragged babe

in fact, its recommend

:ATLcameo:

Cowgirl

Lil' ol me really made Oph and Vonc fume the fuck OWT, huh?

Demetri Thorpe🤴🏾

March 20, 2022, 11:52:37 PM #71 Last Edit: March 20, 2022, 11:54:52 PM by Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾
I would say yes. Things happen over the course of the series that has lead the relationships to this very point.
French Exit ♻️

They have joined forces against me. They would like to defeat me 😂, but they will not succeed. They will not beat me. Because I'm stronger than they are...

I am Erica Kane!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Cowgirl

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on March 20, 2022, 11:52:37 PM
I would say yes. Things happen over the course of the series that has lead the relationships to this very point.
Thank you!

ophababes.

n

i jumped in on the END of season 2 and am fully caught up on everything that happrned

:nowgorl:

Nonchalantboi

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 16, 2022, 08:54:22 PM
Speaking of love and marriage the, Huntsville trailer was released too

Wait this reality show look lit lemme tune in and these men  :giveittomeddy:

🔥🔥🔥