u know what fuck president obama fucking puppet

Started by zeytoven, January 23, 2016, 08:09:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brandy Barbie

I knew you were crazy when you made that first post blaming Obama for Katy Perry and Adele's success....

XXXI

Quote from: zeytoven on January 23, 2016, 08:09:46 PM
at least george w bush jr made decision (all of them may have been lacking better judgement) but at least he showed qualities of a fucking leader. Obama is a fucking puppet and i'll be glad when he's out the fucking white house. The nerve of u black ppl in here caping for him, when he doesn't give a damn about yall black asses. He's only now starting to care because the entire nation is realizing that the black community is still being dealt a bad hand by the government. Look at Michigan state government trying to kill those poor black citizens in Flint. Fuck out of here if u think Obama had no idea what was going on there. Fuck him and his tall ill-shaped wife. I'm fucking FUMING because he promised so much for this fucking country in 08 and all he's done was made healthcare available to the poor. Thats fucking it.  :plea:

Get the Fuck OUT.... LEAVE!!!!  I can't stand people like you always bitching, you have options, get your zero contribution to society, low info, politically intellectually bankrupt ass out and get the fuck Out if things are so terrible bitch..  Its not the President's job to micromanage at a state level, that is why you have levels and sectors of government.

George Bush left office with a 31% approval rating, because he turned a a 500 billion dollar surplus into 10 trillion deficit, his deregulatory policies caused the biggest financial crisis since the great depression, led us into fighting two wars simultaneously,  one under false pretenses, and we are STILL fighting, thats what his "leadership qualities" did for this country. Go to Europe you uneducated fuck, but they probably don't want your dumb ass their either bringing down the literacy rating.

asdfghjkl

January 24, 2016, 02:59:48 PM #18 Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 03:00:51 PM by Manny
Quote from: 31witnojob on January 24, 2016, 02:10:52 PM
Quote from: zeytoven on January 23, 2016, 08:09:46 PM
at least george w bush jr made decision (all of them may have been lacking better judgement) but at least he showed qualities of a fucking leader. Obama is a fucking puppet and i'll be glad when he's out the fucking white house. The nerve of u black ppl in here caping for him, when he doesn't give a damn about yall black asses. He's only now starting to care because the entire nation is realizing that the black community is still being dealt a bad hand by the government. Look at Michigan state government trying to kill those poor black citizens in Flint. Fuck out of here if u think Obama had no idea what was going on there. Fuck him and his tall ill-shaped wife. I'm fucking FUMING because he promised so much for this fucking country in 08 and all he's done was made healthcare available to the poor. Thats fucking it.  :plea:

Get the Fuck OUT.... LEAVE!!!!  I can't stand people like you always bitching, you have options, get your zero contribution to society, low info, politically intellectually bankrupt ass out and get the fuck Out if things are so terrible bitch..  Its not the President's job to micromanage at a state level, that is why you have levels and sectors of government.

George Bush left office with a 31% approval rating, because he turned a a 500 billion dollar surplus into 10 trillion deficit, his deregulatory policies caused the biggest financial crisis since the great depression, led us into fighting two wars simultaneously,  one under false pretenses, and we are STILL fighting, thats what his "leadership qualities" did for this country. Go to Europe you uneducated fuck, but they probably don't want your dumb ass their either bringing down the literacy rating.