cvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv tevin

Started by ophababes., March 13, 2022, 02:55:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ophababes.

vcxvvbvcvv vcb b cvccvcvbvbbbbbv not him deleting the tweet

BOY !!!!

:plzstop:

bedtime stories

March 13, 2022, 03:01:09 PM #1 Last Edit: March 13, 2022, 03:02:12 PM by bad gal make him nervous
stand in ur mess

maybe he saw those streams from the ladies still fantasizing about him  dwindling on Spotify and did a retraction mess

fjfnnfnfnfmfn

He's from "that" era where this was a huge no no and career suicide so his shyness about this is actually understandable

He's trying .

ophababes.

naw

a) the girls BEEN known
b) lil nas x
c) thie boy aint still releasing no music !

bvcvvvvbbvvvbbb am sorry but, even as an OG, theres no reason to be PEEKING in & out this glass ass closet. even brat finally started posing wit ha strap for the cameras

:letsmessfag:

bedtime stories

March 13, 2022, 03:13:02 PM #3 Last Edit: March 13, 2022, 03:13:58 PM by bad gal make him nervous
Just because he's not releasing any music doesn't mean he doesn't have a career to worry about

theres Still such a thing as depending on those old school fans to purchase tickets to his shows ... he really doesn't even need to release any new music . He can eat off his catalog for the rest of his life

He's still touring

and someone his age may not looking UP to lil nas for inspiration to come out ldddd . He may not see himself in someone as outrageously flamboyant as nas .

OR OR ... maybe it just felt good for him to just PUT IT OUT there real quick and let the internet do its magic . And opted not to let a circus in his Twitter comments continue on . Maybe he feels putting out there was enough and that was his therapy. His small sigh of relief All he needed, as opposed to letting it linger on his Twitter. I actually think this is the most likely reason behind the post and delete .

ophababes.

so

*sigh*

yea like i said, anyone still supporting a tevin campbell knows good and well he's gay. literally no reason to be "shy" about it.

bedtime stories

March 13, 2022, 03:37:58 PM #5 Last Edit: March 13, 2022, 03:43:41 PM by bad gal make him nervous
So *sigh*

unless u know him personally I doubt ur privy to any reasons why he would be shy about it. To say there are none is unreasonably assumptive

Not to mention insensitive and even detached.

hes a BLACK gay man . That in itself provides a multitude of possible reasons and possible trauma that could be tied to this for him.

the fuck ... fnnfnfnfnfnnfnd

He's trying.

ophababes.

damn....

so

yea

Quote from: ophelia_b on March 13, 2022, 03:34:14 PM
like i said, anyone still supporting a tevin campbell knows good and well he's gay. literally no reason to be "shy" about it.

bedtime stories

Not playing that game. So I guess we're done

ophababes.

you can be done if u want bby

i'll remain perched with my opinion in MY thread vvvvxccccvvvvv

:ohhey:

Ulysses

Quote from: ophelia_b on March 13, 2022, 03:45:41 PM
damn....

so

yea

like i said, anyone still supporting a tevin campbell knows good and well he's gay. literally no reason to be "shy" about it.
He doesn't really have a career anymore so anyone that follows him at this point already knows. The ladies aren't swooning over him anymore lol

bedtime stories

March 13, 2022, 04:31:07 PM #10 Last Edit: March 13, 2022, 04:36:03 PM by bad gal make him nervous
Tevin does have a career

He's actively touring with a whole list of dates in different cities for 2022 and 2023

Nfnfnfnfn 

I checked and confirmed before adding my two cents .

He's still a very active musician. He's active in his field and hasn't retired at all. Saying his career is done isn't accurate.

his popularity has dwindled obviously but he is still fully involved in his music career. As in, It's still paying his bills .

I just think he put that out there to breathe a sigh of relief and he's moving on . He's just from an era in the industry where these things were hush hush so I can understand why he's shy about it. It's not super complicated

Ulysses

Doing auditorium tours isn't a career looool

bedtime stories

March 13, 2022, 04:40:37 PM #12 Last Edit: March 13, 2022, 04:43:09 PM by bad gal make him nervous
A career is a field of work ur in that pays your bills

ur speaking to his current popularity with these "auditorium " jabs - not his profession luv.

There's a difference

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

ophababes.

Quote from: Ulysses on March 13, 2022, 04:22:53 PM
Quote from: ophelia_b on March 13, 2022, 03:45:41 PM
damn....

so

yea

anyone that follows him at this point already knows

bcccvx yea