Y’all watching the Shammy’s?

Started by Marilyn, April 03, 2022, 06:02:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STUNNA GOD

Vonc2002

So as I said,  this her best,  most successful era lolz
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

STUNNA GOD

FRANCE

SO proud of her and happy for her. And although some ppl prefer other albums by her, for me, this is the first Jazmine album that I could connect to and really love. Her best project in my opinion. Grammy win well deserved. 

DopeSoul.

A two time scammy winnner

im so fucking happy for her 

DopeSoul.

STUNNA GOD

April 03, 2022, 10:35:54 PM #51 Last Edit: April 03, 2022, 10:36:27 PM by Trey
d

This the only Jaz album I can listen through entirely. LOOOOVE Reality Show (might even still be "my fav"), but there's definitely skips for me. She did what needed to be DONE with this one. I love how she's able to make fun music and appeal to the younger generation, while still remaining so genuine to herself.

DopeSoul.

Quote from: Trey on April 03, 2022, 10:35:54 PM
d

This the only Jaz album I can listen through entirely. LOOOOVE Reality Show (might even still be "my fav"), but there's definitely skips for me. She did what needed to be DONE with this one. I love how she's able to make fun music and appeal to the younger generation, while still remaining so genuine to herself.
preach Kang

STUNNA GOD

And was Sweetea really nominated for Best New Artist?........

somebody just needs to shut this shit DOWN

FRANCE

Quote from: DopeSoul. on April 03, 2022, 10:38:24 PM
d

preach Kang

!!!!!

Heaux Tales made me go back and listen to Reality Show and I love it even more. But the individual songs on Heaux Tales for me >>>>>

And the GP and the grammy committee agree. Elated for her.

RAY7

All of her albums are solid tbh it's hard to pick a favorite for me. Heaux Tales lyrically is soooo female leaning but sonically it's stellar so I can still vibe to it
I can relate to Fearless and Love Me Back more

Cowboy Nine

April 03, 2022, 10:44:23 PM #57 Last Edit: April 03, 2022, 10:45:44 PM by Nine
n

SLOW Tales isn't good but Jazmine should have been awarded a long ass time ago so I'm happy she's getting what she deserves

DopeSoul.

Quote from: FRANCE on April 03, 2022, 10:41:41 PM
Quote from: DopeSoul. on April 03, 2022, 10:38:24 PM
d

preach Kang

!!!!!

Heaux Tales made me go back and listen to Reality Show and I love it even more. But the individual songs on Heaux Tales for me >>>>>

And the GP and the grammy committee agree. Elated for her.
ECSTATIC

:feelinmyself: