Maino likes white women to beat him like a SLAVE

Started by Gilgamesh., April 23, 2022, 07:41:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilgamesh.

April 23, 2022, 07:41:46 AM Last Edit: April 23, 2022, 07:42:12 AM by Gilgamesh.

What in the Choke :diddraispoot:

dangerous

April 23, 2022, 07:43:49 AM #1 Last Edit: April 23, 2022, 07:45:50 AM by brasileiro 🇧🇷
"i never talk about this"

it kinda shoulda remained that way. weirdo

even if hes "joking"...nothing's remotely comedic about slavery

Cartierline

sdjfhdsjh why would this nigger proudly be admitting this to anybody, let alone to the whole internet?

:udontlookok:

Cowgirl

Gilgamesh.

I don't know about those gorls but I am. Yes  :trannyjblige:

BetterAngels

Dr Naomi Campbell

dangerous

Haha! Slavery is a kii cackle !

Wonder if he's one of those "tired of slave movies" people

Be so pressed about seeing the actual stories of our enslaved ancestors on a screen but find humor in making fun of them

Harlem

SMFH! And please gun down the white women who participate

Dr Naomi Campbell

Why?
Save the bullets for the left over slaves instead

Cowboy Nine

jksd'dslafkm'slksd

straight black men are truly the weakest links

Aalonso.

Quote from: brasileiro 🇧🇷 on April 23, 2022, 09:10:58 AM
Haha! Slavery is a kii cackle !

Wonder if he's one of those "tired of slave movies" people

Im def one

Aalonso.

I kinda "understand" the kink though, and why it would turn on someone into that when it comes to role play. And I don't think he thinks the subject is funny or comedic (unless he said it in the clip.) Think of the dynamic between a slave owner's wife (forbidden fruit/standard of beauty) and a hard working, built, handsome slave and they both feel an attraction. It's probably one of the most potent taboos in American history. I can see how someone into that, can be turned on by acting out that transfer of power, act of defiance, winning of a "prize." Actually, with that last line, its making me think a lot of these Black men who mostly seek out White women, even taking it as far as marriage, psychologically operate on the same kink.