Quote from: The definition on May 07, 2022, 02:50:24 AM
Quote from: Andthecategoryis... on May 07, 2022, 02:07:39 AM
Quote from: Young on May 07, 2022, 02:05:08 AM
And Queen is still in a wonderful space

She was singing %u201CThank You Jesus for your blessings%u201D on her IG story

She sounds amazing

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CdPjgAQAvwb/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
jdfskdfkscvnkj
Was Queen thanking the Lord it was cancelled?
:young:
I think she's trying to show that she still feels blessed either way, but knowing Brandy she must be really disappointed it was canceled
I agree but she def knew or had a strong feeling, even the way she was speaking in a recent interview. I don't think she's that sad though and this def would've taken up all the time to record a new album, performances etc.
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

yearofbrandy

The writing was horrible period. It moved too fast and they did too much. It was a few good episodes but I'm not surprised at all. 

Brandy good tho. She been keeping her name out their and I'm sure Brandy got plenty offers on the table. I feel like this summer we gonna get performances and she gonna go back in the studio. Queens took up so much time. 

DopeSoul.

Quote from: yearofbrandy on May 07, 2022, 01:14:38 PM
The writing was horrible period. It moved too fast and they did too much. It was a few good episodes but I'm not surprised at all.

Brandy good tho. She been keeping her name out their and I'm sure Brandy got plenty offers on the table. I feel like this summer we gonna get performances and she gonna go back in the studio. Queens took up so much time.

Corp.

I wish she would just focus on music. I can't take another cheesy show.

Young

I'm sure she's working on music and is happy to be free

She just shot a movie that drops this Holiday season

Would love new holiday music and an era

FRANCE

I understand why she acts cause artists aint really making money doing music these days. I just want her to choose better roles. Now that Queens is over though, she can use her time to focus on that FullMoon20 thing and get into the studio finally. 

Cowgirl

Quote from: Young on May 07, 2022, 02:15:00 PM
I was just gonna say this. I feel like it's sort of relief for Brandy bc she doesn't seem to love the idea of committing to a show long-term or at least as much effort that was required. It's great initially but a bit much after a certain period of time.

Demetri (Kelli) Eady🤴🏾

Quote from: Big Barbie on May 07, 2022, 02:17:03 PM
I was just gonna say this. I feel like it's sort of relief for Brandy bc she doesn't seem to love the idea of committing to a show long-term or at least as much effort that was required. It's great initially but a bit much after a certain period of time.
I disagree with this. Brandy isn't new to this, she knows how long it takes to produce a show. And why keep joining them just to be so relief when they're canceled!?

I believe Brandy wanted Queens & Star to continue.
French Exit ♻️

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Demetri (Kelli) Eady🤴🏾

Quote from: FRANCE on May 07, 2022, 02:16:10 PM
I understand why she acts cause artists aint really making money doing music these days. I just want her to choose better roles. Now that Queens is over though, she can use her time to focus on that FullMoon20 thing and get into the studio finally.
Well Naomi was a good role. I would say Naomi and Cassie  are more compelling characters than Moesha.
French Exit ♻️

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Nine

n

Well Brandy is very wishy-washy tbh

I bet she was all aboard for Queens at first, until those ratings came out

Justice Jackson

Quote from: Nine on May 07, 2022, 02:42:47 PM
n

Yeah

Also, even though she ended up on good professional terms with everyone she did have some brush ups. There were attitudes and egos involved. I detected fakery in some of those lil "sister" instagram clips.

They wanted it to be over lol
Ketanji Jackson has come this far by faith.

Ketanji Brown will still beatcho ass.

Cowgirl

n

I wouldn't say bc of ratings. I feel like she loves the idea and was very grateful but then the reality of commitment seems to be a bit much for her..

BrandonBranlee

Brandy wants to win. This show was a loser from the start in terms of the ratings. Some of us on here told ya'll it would be cancelled as soon as we seen the ratings for the first few episodes. 

Anyway Brandy is amazing and I look forward to her continuing her music career. I don't think she should remake her Full Moon album though. Maybe a song or 2 that weren't singles. 

Nine

Quote from: Big Barbie on May 07, 2022, 02:51:47 PM
n

I wouldn't say bc of ratings.
well I would

Brandy hates a flop

DopeSoul.

Just like when she dragged Human when it flopped downe 

I love Brandy but yeah