Nick Cannon Ft. Brandy ‘F.A.I.T.H.F.U.L.’ May 20th

Started by Summertime, May 17, 2022, 02:32:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rxxf

BRANDY

Rxxf

Does the second song also sample Kelly's "Motivation" besides "Love Takes Time"? 
BRANDY

Justice Jackson

Lol this damn hidden track tribute to Mariah  :plzstop:

I don't hear Brandy on that part at all. Looks like we heard most of what Brandy did in the Twitter video. Sounded nice though
Ketanji Jackson has come this far by faith.

Ketanji Brown will still beatcho ass.

Rxxf

BRANDY

Justice Jackson

I thought I heard her too but when they brought nick in acapella at the end I realized he was doing more of the harmonies than I thought. I don't really hear it. But maybe she did sing a few notes. Very few
Ketanji Jackson has come this far by faith.

Ketanji Brown will still beatcho ass.

ReVon

i'm actually impressed here.
THIS IS WAY BETTER THAN I THOUGHT.

long-timeTheRoofFan

May 20, 2022, 09:05:22 AM #66 Last Edit: May 20, 2022, 09:11:33 AM by long-timeFullMoonFan
It sounded nice on first listen just sad it's so short.

I'm pleasantly surprised to hear Nick singing! He's giving me a Sir The Baptist vibe.

Annie

The second song is alright, sounds a bit like an old Chris Brown song. First one is a no, Bran did her thing as usual..again I hope one day she gets the right producers in the studio. 

/.\

Young

long-timeTheRoofFan

long-timeTheRoofFan

Quote from: Annie on May 20, 2022, 09:47:05 AM
The second song is alright, sounds a bit like an old Chris Brown song. First one is a no, Bran did her thing as usual..again I hope one day she gets the right producers in the studio.

he has a song on here with Chris Brown

Cowboy Nine

Andthecategoryis...

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS, ITS HORRIBLE.

Musically, Bran does not pick the best songs to collab on and I'm irritated and over it....especially during the mixing process where they have her voice all fvcked up and drowned out or autotuned.

Just give me a classic/modern album pleaseeeee with some bops. Brandy needs a summer song as well.
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track