King John Legend is finally back with pure R&B

Started by RAY7, May 18, 2022, 10:59:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAY7

This is smooth. I think his next album is gonna be his best in a while

BrandonBranlee

This doesn't sound much different than the sound he's had for the past 10 years. 

FRANCE

Quote from: BrandonBranlee on May 18, 2022, 11:10:30 PM
This doesn't sound much different than the sound he's had for the past 10 years.

f
thanks for sparing my time

RAY7

so you don't listen to John Legend

Ulysses

This is hot

anyone saying it sounds like what he has been doing hasn't really listened to his music in a minute 

RAY7

Quote from: Ulysses on May 18, 2022, 11:40:27 PM
This is hot

anyone saying it sounds like what he has been doing hasn't really listened to his music in a minute
like, is he serious? I'm kinda getting Ryan Leslie from the production even though it's Ryan Tedder. Very 2000s R&B

Young

Vonc2002

Eventho I didnt have an issue with the music hes been making, this is NICE
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ReVon

Quote from: Ulysses on May 18, 2022, 11:40:27 PM
This is hot

:lopsided:

rosone1

Right

RAY7

Y'all are saying that song is similar to this

The definition

BrandonBranlee

Quote from: The definition on May 19, 2022, 09:57:07 AM
This guy is so overrated, mediocre at best

First two albums are great. Third is ok. Everything else I could not give a fuck about. He's got such a boring tone to me and he himself just seems so uninteresting as well.