big pun was disgusting

Started by dangerous, May 26, 2022, 08:56:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dangerous

May 26, 2022, 08:56:36 PM Last Edit: May 26, 2022, 09:01:24 PM by cafuzo 🇧🇷
this popped up in my youtube recommendations and i thought why not..i love me some pun...lemme watch the doc'
thinking it would be somewhat enjoyable

but this mess completely turned me off from ever celebrating him as a person again  :uhh: :uhh:

the worst of the worst:

-  making his kids...including his daughter....randomly get up at 3AM out of their sleep and start boxing each other (actual footage of the mess at 49:00)

- pistol whipping his wife (actual footage at 59:00)

- his "pranks" of pouring ice cold water on his houseguests cuz they fell asleep on his couch..which i guess was presented as a "hehe! haha! gotcha!" mess but to me that's another form of abuse.

he  was just a miserable ass man and his wife basically says at the end of the documentary that she's glad he's dead.

i heard the talk of him being abusive before but i never actually saw the mess completely laid out like this. he terrorized his family. :uhh: and friends tbh with those "pranks"

Kaeli.

Quote from: cafuzo 🇧🇷 on May 26, 2022, 08:56:36 PM

-  making his kids...including his daughter....randomly get up at 3AM out of their sleep and start boxing each other (actual footage of the mess at 49:00)

CAVAVABBSBSBSBSJDJDIIDODODOODODO

Freemala Harris

Quote from: Kaeli. on May 26, 2022, 09:46:56 PM

hhddhhdhddhd This BSource household  :shook:

Marilyn

What is it with obese men and abuse? PIGGie did the same. Dead fat fucks

dangerous

lm;nkibhljguvkcfyjdtuxhrsyzaetHSdzefrcgtvhk

Almost

dfgdf

Didn't know all of that. That Miss Jones interview had me thinking he was an angel.

Cowgirl

Come back, come back, come back, come back to meeee. Punisher, punish me.
:heyddy:

Amazing

Was he messican?  :udontlookok:

He never made it over here in the UK
:udontlookok:

Annie

May 27, 2022, 10:39:04 AM #8 Last Edit: May 27, 2022, 10:44:08 AM by Annie
I remember him from Feeling so good & Top of the world remix

I know there are stories about him being abusive and having a very terrible childhood. He also was homeless for a while. I remember a story about him chewing on rocks, some very odd behavior. He used to take pieces of a wall and chew on them when he was younger.  I thought it was related to anger problems. And later on when he had a successful career and money he still was chewing on rocks.

/.\

Annie

/.\

ssw4919

Quote from: Annie on May 27, 2022, 10:39:04 AM
I remember him from Feeling so good & Top of the world remix

I know there are stories about him being abusive and having a very terrible childhood. He also was homeless for a while. I remember a story about him chewing on rocks, some very odd behavior. He used to take pieces of a wall and chew on them when he was younger.  I thought it was related to anger problems. And later on when he had a successful career and money he still was chewing on rocks.

Weird, so he had pica?  I knew he was normal-sized as an adult, then gained too much weight.  The stories about him abusing his wife have been around a long time.

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Edge gorl

F fvgby6bbugybgbygbfbgbgbgbggfh

Kalifornia.

Should've poisoned his food. Fckn slob

Drogon

Not being woken up out your sleep to drag

:plzstop: