Ack! Godmani On Why She Hasn't Dropped Her Alb' Yet & Confirms Summer Release

Started by Freemala Harris, June 09, 2022, 09:57:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Ulysses

Kalifornia.

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Nine on June 09, 2022, 11:15:50 AM
authentic! vulnerable! wanted life experience!

girl it's music just fckn drop it

:uhh:

dcknddvvvb  !!!!

It's not like she's singing about some deep shit anyway.

dewt dewt dewt

Gor...

Cowgirl

!!!

This is what I told y'all about Wild Side: the vid was amazing and so was the snippet but the song is cute but def NOT what she thinks it was.

FRANCE

I still love Wild Side. However, it isnt the "cultural reset" she thinks it is. After Motivation didnt do what they wanted it to do, sure. Go back to the drawing board. But when u return after 2 years with a mid tempo when the girls wanted a summer bop, and ur taking another yr to give that to us and at the top of the yr, the album still aint done? Shiiiit, at this point, just say u dont know what the hell ur doing. And neither does ur label. 

So when's the next single? Soon. When's the album coming out? Summer. Tour? Oh that's coming. Gorlll gone. Sick of ha shit. 

Kalifornia.

They gave up on Motivation way too soon. It had a top 40 debut and went platinum.

It had potential had they pushed it.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Kalifornia. on June 09, 2022, 02:32:18 PM
They gave up on Motivation way too soon. It had a top 40 debut and went platinum.

Wayyyy too soon and not pushed hard enough. She really thinks it's 2001 and that a VMA performance is gonna put her where she needs to be.
:udontlookok:

Nine

Quote from: Kalifornia. on June 09, 2022, 02:32:18 PM

way too soon

but again Normani is her worst enemy, she didn't like it like that so they didn't decide not to do anything else with it

this girl pisses me the fuck AWF

bby ddy

Lol bullshit. They were waiting for a huge hit that never happened before dropping her album. Normani wants to become an overnight megastar but she hasn't done anything groundbreaking enough to reach that point.

FAMÈ

Wild Side is the best thing she's ever done.

and honestly, it's the hottest thing to come from last year single wise for females imo. She just doesn't know how to stick to one sound. 

Cowgirl

Quote from: ᴴᴼᵀᴾᴵᴺᴷ on June 09, 2022, 07:32:41 PM
How many times do I have to explain why Waves is lowkey the superior gor?

FAMÈ

Quote from: Big Barbie on June 09, 2022, 08:04:05 PM
Quote from: ᴴᴼᵀᴾᴵᴺᴷ on June 09, 2022, 07:32:41 PM
How many times do I have to explain why Waves is lowkey the superior gor?

That song is so idk to me now.