Omarion/Mario Verzuz Battle In The Works

Started by M-Rocka, June 14, 2022, 01:46:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demetri Thorpe🤴🏾

Good for Mario. He really needed a big moment like this. He should push out another EP soon! I won't go too hard on Omarion, Verzuz isn't about vocals it's about hits; which he has plenty of. I wish more of them took this opportunity more seriously!
French Exit ♻️

It's not a broken heart if I don't break it
"Goodbye" doesn't hurt if I don't say it
And I really hope you'll understand it
Only way to go is a French exit

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Gilgamesh.

Mario won off LMLY, I don't even wanna get to the whole "Go" album >>>>>>

Demetri Thorpe🤴🏾

Yea LMLY is much more iconic than people speak on. I personally think it was the last true love song from a male R&B vocalist. I could be wrong tho.
French Exit ♻️

It's not a broken heart if I don't break it
"Goodbye" doesn't hurt if I don't say it
And I really hope you'll understand it
Only way to go is a French exit

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Harlem

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on June 24, 2022, 11:58:12 AM

That "Go" album deserved soooo much more!!! They flopped by not shooting a video for Music For Love

dangerous

ijsisndindnisdnsdnisninisdisdnsndsndnsdnsdnsns

siblings >>>>>>

get him GHan

b7

Quote from: RAY7 on June 23, 2022, 11:12:32 PM
Bran should come sing her 5 seconds of Boom In It with Mario
her tone on that line is crazy snndnd I want more from these two. Thank God they both still sound so fantastic at this stage of their careers  :-o

b7

I'm glad Ray is taking all the jokes in stride  :kii: he knows he was dead wrong lmao

:plzstop:

b7

b7

Quote from: DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾 on June 24, 2022, 11:55:01 AM
Good for Mario. He really needed a big moment like this. He should push out another EP soon! I won't go too hard on Omarion, Verzuz isn't about vocals it's about hits; which he has plenty of. I wish more of them took this opportunity more seriously!
nah it's about the fulllllll package. Showmanship, having your edits and setlist right and of course the hits and vocals to back em up now that Verzuz has turned into a concert

Omarion is getting killed online by everybody and he deserves it. Tf is you up there having a watermelon eating contest for?  :kii: It was just dumb. Many people think he's sexy already (as well as his brother) but it's soooo corny to me when people carry themselves in that arrogant ladies man way. It didn't connect or feel genuine at all. 

Mario was killing him even with songs that weren't known as hits and are deep cuts. "Goes like that" >>>>

I'm so happy for him

b7

Cowgirl

Quote from: Harlem on June 24, 2022, 12:55:00 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on June 24, 2022, 11:58:12 AM

That "Go" album deserved soooo much more!!! They flopped by not shooting a video for Music For Love
!!!!!!!!!!!!