Brandy gives another “teaser” and says a bunch of nothing

Started by HUGO, June 14, 2022, 03:06:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilgamesh.

I don't think she should move on just because Rodney wasn't interested, one monkey don't stop the show lol. 

It would have been smarter to do the promo (if that's what this is) late last year and do whatever  supposed to happen next the first week of March, you know the actual anniversary of FM :dead:. But tbh, all the bells and whistles aren't needed, I would have happily taken a couple  concerts where she sings ALL the FM tracks. 

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on June 16, 2022, 10:39:47 AM
I don't think she should move on just because Rodney wasn't interested, one monkey don't stop the show lol.

It would have been smarter to do the promo (if that's what this is) late last year and do whatever  supposed to happen next the first week of March, you know the actual anniversary of FM :dead:. But tbh, all the bells and whistles aren't needed, I would have happily taken a couple  concerts where she sings ALL the FM tracks.

!!!!!

I agree with all this.

It's just annoying af when you get artists who give dates or real timelines for when stuff is gonna happen and and brandy is still doin this secrecy shit like it's 2002 ugh

Brit Brat

It would have been smarter to do the promo (if that's what this is) late last year and do whatever  supposed to happen next the first week of March, you know the actual anniversary of FM :dead:. But tbh, all the bells and whistles aren't needed, I would have happily taken a couple  concerts where she sings ALL the FM tracks.
d

!!! I would've appreciate just a mini Fullmoon concert mess, kinda like what she did for B7

Cowgirl

It really doesn't make a difference whether Rodney is involved or not. He's such a fat, nasty nigger.

M-Rocka

Kaeli.

Quote from: The definition on June 16, 2022, 10:14:38 AM
Rodney said that they wanted him to go back to full moon and revisit it, he said he has no time for that.....Brandy should move on and stop living in the past
I mean he's kinda right

What even is the point of this Full Moon 20 mess? Have we ESTABLISHED what it is? A re-recording? Tracks from the vault? A tour mess? Like...

Does BRANDY even know what the mess is?

Demetri (Kelli) Eady🤴🏾

!!! I would be down for that!  :wub:
French Exit ♻️

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius