Normani fans r losing it nnnnn

Started by Edge gorl, June 16, 2022, 03:05:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CHOKE

I really hope she doesn't approach this with a goal to win awards.

Like just have fun, damn.

Annie

Quote from: Andthecategoryis... on June 20, 2022, 03:01:49 AM
Quote from: Annie on June 18, 2022, 07:15:13 PM
I don't think Bey will pay attention to Normani. She probably wants to release before Rihanna. I wonder if Rihanna will ever make a comeback at Superbowl, that would shock everyone. Or maybe she will focus on the kid for the next two years that's also a possibility of course  :dead:

I don't think Bey will do Superbowl again..but I bet she's already preparing some sort of big television performance or event. I know she's probably got visuals ready. You can't really compete with her!
Rihanna is a new mother, I guarantee you she isn't thinking about Superbowl or releasing an album, that takes too much time to prepare. She'll proab start making appearances later in the year and release winter-spring next year. I feel like this project will be big for B, she's tryna win those awards outside of Grammys.

I agree Ri should take her time and enjoy raising the baby. Plus she will be more focused on makeup and lingerie anyways. I don't know if she would ever go on tour again.

I know Bey is already preparing some big tour. When she drops a project she is serious about it.

/.\