Zoe on guys

Started by RAY7, January 26, 2016, 10:04:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zankou.

Quote from: RIG on January 27, 2016, 12:52:29 PM
s;sssddsdd my fave episode is still the second one with Zoe intruding on Pearls date

freakin hysterical

!!!

haven't watched this one yet though. I didn't care for the 3rd episode

Zankou.

Pearl is a good one! I would've kicked Zoe's ass after that taxi scene :kii:

Wtv

I think this was my fave episode. It all felt more natural, the new scenes are cooler, the date.... each episode gets less and less forced and funnier. Im using now

Buy The Stars✨

i wish the show was longer .. i feel like it ends so quickly .. i kinda get upset when i see the credits roll and i look at the clock and im like wtf  :diddraispoot:

RekeRig

Yea the show is only like 10-15 minutes for me after I skip that shit husbands scenes

Zankou.

Quote from: RIG on January 27, 2016, 03:00:24 PM
Yea the show is only like 10-15 minutes for me after I skip that shit husbands scenes

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

wow I want him FIRED haha

FINE.

The son is so cute with his big eyes

Cowgirl

Not only is the husband unattractive but he's not convincing enough for the role nor is it believable. I guess the kid can get away with it because he's young and cute but why/how did the husband land this role? :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh:

BranLover

Quote from: BowDown on January 27, 2016, 04:40:00 PM
Not only is the husband unattractive but he's not convincing enough for the role nor is it believable. I guess the kid can get away with it because he's young and cute but why/how did the husband land this role? :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh:

True. I'm thinking Gemini just needs to work out a bit more and brush up his acting skills and he'll be good.

MelMel

who was trade in this episode?

and Zoe sis, if this was the first date your husband broke up...but he has done this twice. He got to go.

Rxxf

i think people will grow to love him.
and i find him cute
and charming
BRANDY

The Brandy Barbie

I don't want to hate on him, but last night they showed his chest and arms.  There is no way they want us to believe he is a boxer. The other guy Zoe was dating could take him.

Code Red: itsMista

Can someone find the sexy daddy that was picking his nose on the home security cam.

BranLover

Quote from: Mista on January 27, 2016, 09:01:40 PM
Can someone find the sexy daddy that was picking his nose on the home security cam.

[instagram]
[/instagram]