Michael Jackson’s pedophile fans Storm the thread. Insurrection ensues

Started by PRESSED, July 01, 2022, 04:29:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purple Moon

Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

Kalifornia.

Quote from: break minha alma 🙅🏾 on July 01, 2022, 04:39:49 PM
part of me wants to think michael was just extraordinarily naive maybe ...

very child like and innocent to the point where he didn't really predict or grasp the sexual undertones that people could get from what he's saying about his bed

he really sat there like nothing was wrong with it, it's almost like he didn't "get" what punjabi was insinuating about him with those shady comments
he didn't seem offended or standoffish at all.

same for that entire special tbh. its like all those shots that were being thrown at him went completely over his head. he was definitely naive IMO

This is how I feel too

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

Quote from: PRESSED on July 01, 2022, 04:29:19 PM
https://twitter.com/kamokardashian/status/1542933086165508102?s=21&t=8zskFeJQF3gGX5n0ZXh-XQ

Idk if believe he full-on molested but he definitely did some inappropriate mess. He also KNEW it was inappropriate, knew all of the technicalities surrounding his relationships, and played dumb/naive to normalize adult/children relationships outside of family.

RAY7

Still waiting for ppl to watch the unedited clip. That boy clearly stated Mike wasn't in bed with him. Same room but far away on the couch 

dangerous

Quote from: RAY7 on July 01, 2022, 08:46:49 PM
That boy clearly stated Mike wasn't in bed with him.
l[mojp9ni0h8ug79yf68tdi57rsu46eay35wesdr4ft5py6gbu78ihipb8gu'fv7cdy68tu5rsx74iaez3ixro