Macy Gray Trends Regarding The Trans Community

Started by M-Rocka, July 04, 2022, 10:00:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalifornia.

Edge gorl

Quote from: Nine on July 05, 2022, 02:22:59 PM
Quote from: PRESSED on July 05, 2022, 01:27:46 PM
Trans girls will be the FIRST to tell you they dont have any connection to gays.
Almost throw a PARTY when a "str8" (using that loosely cause any dude that likes a chick with a dick isnt hetero) says they love trannys but dont fuck with gay dudes at all

:diddraispoot:

HMPH! you tell'em BABES! need to know their place!

fd
fd
gf
g

gh
wekjr;nkjwn;relkre;rwqre;remewr

I saw this on Twitter and I was kinda baffled cause it's like you're a dude too

but let them live it up thinking they're women and things

Not yall bein upset tht that boy like trans womens nd not u fags

We are GORLS
We soft n feminines babe

Yall not like us...as much as yall think yall are
U arent !
We KNOW we women, trans women
:trannyjblige:

Edge gorl

July 05, 2022, 02:39:39 PM #92 Last Edit: July 05, 2022, 02:40:29 PM by Edge gorl
Alot of da gays rlly envy tha dolls nd thts why yall be playin in wigs on tiktok nd bashin us wen u take tht wig off

Boomz

Quote from: Kaeli. on July 05, 2022, 01:18:18 PM
Quote from: Boomz on July 05, 2022, 09:32:48 AM
Guberment just told you that you don't have full autonomy over your own body. But these are the conversations you want to have right NOW?

Way to get used by that British ape who thrives on causing division.

Black women willl always be at the bottom. :)
pretending you care about "causing division" and then using your nigger fingers to lash black women while in the same breath attempting to defend those cosplaying as them is hypocritical and disingenuous

If you're gonna drag black women...do it. No one will care. But there's 0 need to be perched on a contrived soap box while doing so. Lol

And who are you to tell women when and when not to discuss topics  pertaining to us? Do you really believe multiple conversations can't be had? There's tons going on in the world. This whole post reeks of misogyny a bit.

Contrived?

I've been a Trans advocate for years! And you know that

We def can have multiple conversations, simultaneously. My thing is, why now? We got bigger fish to fry. Cis gendered black women (Claudia Jordan) like to present that they are going extinct and Trans women are the leaders of their demise.

Gettin' pushed out!

There are bigger and actual REAL threats to your existence. Open them nigger eyes

And I was def purposely being misogynistic, outta anger.

:bvy:

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Edge gorl on July 05, 2022, 02:39:11 PM
Trans girls will be the FIRST to tell you they dont have any connection to gays.
Almost throw a PARTY when a "str8" (using that loosely cause any dude that likes a chick with a dick isnt hetero) says they love trannys but dont fuck with gay dudes at all

fd
fd
gf
g

gh

Not yall bein upset tht that boy like trans womens nd not u fags

We are GORLS
We soft n feminines babe

Yall not like us...as much as yall think yall are
U arent !
We KNOW we women, trans women
:trannyjblige:
n

how are you soft and feminine with a moustache, some hairy ass legs and a penis

make it make sense babes doll

Edge gorl

PRESSED

fd
fd
gf
g

gh

Im crying @ you seeing the  EXACT tweet im referencing.

Mind you... the trannys in the comments throwing a damn parade all looked like HARD niggas with cheap wigs on.
Do they think if a fag as really pressed about trying to bang one of those kinda dudes that it'd be difficult to find a wig and bodycon dress?
:dead:
I'm not here for friends.

ophababes.

Quote from: Boomz on July 05, 2022, 09:59:59 AM
Quote from: plan_b on July 05, 2022, 09:54:25 AM
Quote from: Boomz on July 05, 2022, 09:32:48 AM
Guberment just told you that you don't have full autonomy over your own body. But these are the conversations you want to have right NOW?

Way to get used by that British ape who thrives on causing division.

Black women willl always be at the bottom. :)

n

conversation!

this clip was all of 15 seconds babe vvcccx

Doesn't matter if it was 5 seconds.

It's making its rounds on influential platforms and this kinda speak is harmful. But if you don't fall in the Trans demographic...I understand why you don't care

Asking people to look outside of themselves, in this day n age? Foolish of me

n

SHE had nothing to do wit this making rounds. so again, she isn't starting a conversation or promoting some narrative. she stated a fact.

and its not "harmful" just because you disagree. no one is saying trans women are less than or that they shouldn't be valued and protected just like anyone else. just stating the simple fact ththey aren't women.

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

ophababes.

Jon

Good for her, wish Macy didn't apologize like Bette.

Gilgamesh.

The thing that gets me, is that if you replace what she said with the word race, instead of gender no one would even question it :dead: