Started by Gilgamesh., July 13, 2022, 01:02:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aalonso.

Aalonso.

Quote from: plan_b on July 13, 2022, 06:02:35 PM
Quote from: Georgina Sparks on July 13, 2022, 04:03:45 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 13, 2022, 02:13:12 PM
Quote from: plan_b on July 13, 2022, 02:08:55 PM

the gors that are diverse enough to do this mess, im not sure have 2 1/2 hours worth of damn material

so they are not options :dead:
There is no one u can play that EVERYONE will like but Drake is the safest bet because even if u dont like him, u DEFINITELY a drake song or FIVE
!!!!!! Drake is the best option, whether you like him or not.

first if all, i'll beat ur ass

secondly, n

not yall yelling that there is "no one that everyone likes" then trynna dictate to us that we "DEFINITELY like a drake song or five"  :dead:

i'm pretty sure the OP mentioned a 2 to 2 1/2 hour playlist.

so even if i liked SEVEN drake songs, that still ain't stretching for no damn 2 1/2 hours... which was the crux if this entire conversation

:plzstop: :omf:

But you'd be satisfied during the duration of those 7 songs, until you weren't, and the DJ would play other songs that would appease another type, and another type, until everyone had their good time...that was the point of the topic.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Georgina Sparks on July 13, 2022, 04:07:01 PM
And Bey has bops... but not a lot of "party" music.
Subjective. Personally, I can party to the entire Lemons alb'

ophababes.

Quote from: FLOechii. on July 13, 2022, 06:41:58 PM

the gors that are diverse enough to do this mess, im not sure have 2 1/2 hours worth of damn material

There is no one u can play that EVERYONE will like but Drake is the safest bet because even if u dont like him, u DEFINITELY a drake song or FIVE

secondly, n

not yall yelling that there is "no one that everyone likes" then trynna dictate to us that we "DEFINITELY like a drake song or five"  :dead:

so even if i liked SEVEN drake songs, that still ain't stretching for no damn 2 1/2 hours... which was the crux if this entire conversation

But you'd be satisfied during the duration of those 7 songs, until you weren't, and the DJ would play other songs that would appease another type, and another type, until everyone had their good time...that was the point of the topic.

vvvvvvvcv girl what are you talking about ?  :uhh:

the point of the topic was literally what artist would be able provide 2-2 1/2 hours of their own music and keep the mood right at a house party

did you even watch the mess babe ??

Aalonso.

Quote from: plan_b on July 13, 2022, 07:38:22 PM

secondly, n

the point of the topic was literally what artist would be able provide 2-2 1/2 hours of their own music and keep the mood right at a house party

Did you?  :plzstop:

He literally went through several genres of music exemplifying that Drake is the only artist with something for everybody  :uhh:

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: FLOechii. on July 13, 2022, 07:48:52 PM

secondly, n

He literally went through several genres of music exemplifying that Drake is the only artist with something for everybody  :uhh:
jxnxnddndndndndndndndndndndndn

ophababes.

Quote from: FLOechii. on July 13, 2022, 07:48:52 PM

secondly, n

and what does THAT have to do with you telling me that DJ would satisfy me wit 7 drake songs then go to other types of music to satisfy other people?

and MAYBE u meant he would go on to play other drake songs, but even that makes no sense. because who is about to be satisfied at a 2 and a damn half hour ass party only hearing 7 songs they like all night? that ain't keepin no damn vibe goin

:omf:

MelMel

Quote from: Big Barbie on July 13, 2022, 01:33:22 PM
Quote from: Dr Naomi Campbell on July 13, 2022, 01:30:53 PM
Fags and bitches is taking me tf out
mmxncncnccncncnncc

It was really fucking rude and disrespectful. Vonc needs a suspension.

MelMel

And Bey has bops... but not a lot of "party" music. :dead: She's just not a good choice in any direction you look at this.
you about to get BOPPED upside the head
:cmerefag:

STUNNA GOD

secondly, n

d

Bitch all I said is that Drake is the best option. Fight with somebody else

:udontlookok:

STUNNA GOD

And don't invite me to none of your parties cuz they sound like a damn SNOOZE.

STUNNA GOD

secondly, n

Now Oph, respond to THIS.

STUNNA GOD

July 14, 2022, 03:42:47 AM #74 Last Edit: July 14, 2022, 03:43:00 AM by Georgina Sparks
Quote from: MelMel on July 13, 2022, 10:58:17 PM
And Bey has bops... but not a lot of "party" music. :dead: She's just not a good choice in any direction you look at this.
you about to get BOPPED upside the head
:cmerefag:
SNSNNSNSNSNSNNSNSNNSNSNSS

At least something bopping cuz nobody BOPPING to your Robyn playlist.