GODsha K loses appeal to Cardi, starts game of chess

Started by united nations, July 17, 2022, 03:27:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

united nations

July 17, 2022, 10:50:24 PM #15 Last Edit: July 17, 2022, 11:08:30 PM by Child of Brazil
Quote from: plan_b on July 17, 2022, 10:36:46 PMim sure YOU think that. you,'ve been under the deliusion that tasha is "winning" from jump

:plzstop:
well...she is winning  :shannonsmissing:

they'll be serving ice pops in the pits of hell before cardi actually sees a cent lol

Grandma, grandpa, and their grandmas ❤️

ophababes.

Quote from: Child of Brazil on July 17, 2022, 10:50:24 PM
Quote from: plan_b on July 17, 2022, 10:36:46 PMim sure YOU think that. you,'ve been under the deliusion that tasha is "winning" from jump

:plzstop:
well...she is winning

case and point

:plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop:

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Quote from: Child of Brazil on July 17, 2022, 09:57:33 PMshe transferred ownership of her home into her husband's name well before the original judgment came through

so i think they'd kinda have a harder time proving intent to hide assets since she did it long before it was actually determined that she owed the money

kwee is playing chess not checkers.  :rthosehotwings:

Aht Aht. Any transfer that happens after litigation has started is viewed as suspicious. Just because it happened before the judgment was handed down does disprove intent to hide assets. The very possible that she COULD lose the case can be seen as intent. Dust off your couch babe. Stasha K is going to need it.

:supluv:

united nations

Quote from: ShujiRella🔥🥵 on July 18, 2022, 07:33:00 AM
Quote from: Child of Brazil on July 17, 2022, 09:57:33 PMshe transferred ownership of her home into her husband's name well before the original judgment came through

so i think they'd kinda have a harder time proving intent to hide assets since she did it long before it was actually determined that she owed the money

Aht Aht. Any transfer that happens after litigation has started is viewed as suspicious. Just because it happened before the judgment was handed down does disprove intent to hide assets. The very possible that she COULD lose the case can be seen as intent. Dust off your couch babe. Stasha K is going to need it.

well yeah it could be suspicious but i dont think it's automatically a slam dunk.
they'd still have to do more footwork to grab the property than if she kept it in her name.

it will definitely buy them more time at the very least.

she's moved out of the property and is now putting it up for rent at $5000 a month, with a $2000 mortgage

Cowgirl

mxmxxnxnnxnxn

Okay Strategy K!
 :wellheythere:

ophababes.

Quote from: ShujiRella🔥🥵 on July 18, 2022, 07:33:00 AM

cccccxccbvcvbbbbnn !!!

:letsmessfag:

RAY7

Oh I need Da dollas, (cha-Ching!)
Beat it up like piñatas
I said I like it like dat!

Book Card!
:feelinmyself:

united nations

Quote from: RAY7 on July 18, 2022, 12:17:02 PMOh I need Da dollas, (cha-Ching!)
Beat it up like piñatas
I said I like it like dat!

Book Card!
:feelinmyself:

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Saving All My RIGs on July 17, 2022, 06:05:55 PMEmpressive does NOT fuck with Cardi sndnndnd

Depressive is a hater. She does it to Meg too.

united nations

July 19, 2022, 02:05:45 PM #28 Last Edit: July 19, 2022, 02:06:47 PM by Brazilian in ATL
I know cardi is pissed

Cuz GODpressives platform is even bigger than Tasha's

:plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop:

She is FUMING. I know it. And I luv it

One less black blogger she can control lolz

Kalifornia.