MONICA : “Letters” out now! + “Mo Talk”!

Started by Young, July 21, 2022, 07:03:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Quote from: Trenches ain't comin. on March 14, 2023, 01:14:45 PMThe host said the album is coming next year. I hate this bitch

Cccccc

To be fair I think this interview was maybe recorded in 2022

rosone1

I think she's going to scrap the whole independent thing and join Larry Jackson's new label.He's already signed Usher and Rick Ross.
She hasn't said anything about the album or another single in months.

bby ddy

If the album doesn't come by April 30, then her fans have been bamboozled once  again. Didn't she say the album & podcast were coming in the first quarter of this year?  :dead:

Young

The definition

How long does perfection of  an album take Monica.... A decade?  :kii:

rosone1

She probably realized she was in over her head.I knew they didn't know what they were doing when she would do a big event or controversy and never had anything lined up to capitalize.Or when she didn't send Friends to Urban AC radio.

Young

Monica has had ALOT of personal things take precedence over the music

And as with life changes comes the change in her overall sound of the album

None the less I know she's coming
Mother videos have been shot and a lot of tea is lined up.

I don't want to speculate too much but get ready bbys

Summertime

She should put out like a 5 song EP this year in preparation for the album. Putting out an album for some artists can become overwhelming.

Summertime

Quote from: rosone1 on March 15, 2023, 12:23:16 PMI think she's going to scrap the whole independent thing and join Larry Jackson's new label.He's already signed Usher and Rick Ross.
She hasn't said anything about the album or another single in months.

I just read about Gamma. That would be a good look for Monica. He already has the distributor.

Annie

Monica looks great! Love the long hair on her and fashion. I just need her to get the right producers...

/.\