MONICA : “Letters” out now! + “Mo Talk”!

Started by Young, July 21, 2022, 07:03:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAY7

Young

ReVon

ReVon

...ALSO MONICA HAS RELEASED A WHOLE ALBUM WORTH OF SINGLES SINCE SHE STARTED TALKING ABOUT
RELEASING HER ALBUM BACK IN 2018. 5 YEARS IN COUNTING. I'M FED TF UP AT THIS POINT.  :dead:

Young

Quote from: Say-Something-ReVon on May 02, 2023, 10:59:34 PM...ALSO MONICA HAS RELEASED A WHOLE ALBUM WORTH OF SINGLES SINCE SHE STARTED TALKING ABOUT
RELEASING HER ALBUM BACK IN 2018. 5 YEARS IN COUNTING. I'M FED TF UP AT THIS POINT.  :dead:

Make a playlist of the mess love

& get ready 🔥

The definition

I knew the album wasn't coming, the longer it takes the more likely it will never be released....she's scared of flopping, she should accept her current status as an artist and just release music for her fans

Zankou.

Quote from: The definition on May 03, 2023, 06:30:49 AMI knew the album wasn't coming, the longer it takes the more likely it will never be released....she's scared of flopping, she should accept her current status as an artist and just release music for her fans

This is exactly it

ReVon

ALL BS TO THE SIDE MONICA HAS NEVER BEEN A NUMBERS TYPE OF GIRL. OUT OF MANY ARTISTS, SHE HAS REALLY ALWAYS BEEN ABOUT
THE LOVE OF MUSIC AND SHARING IT. OF COURSE, EVERYONE WANTS TO WIN AND I GET SHE IS INDI NOW BUT I DOUBT SHE IS WORRIED ABOUT FLOPPING. IF THAT IS THE CASE SHE WOULD HAVE STOPPED 2 ALBUMS AND 3 SINGLE RELEASES AGO.  :plzstop:

Young

Quote from: Say-Something-ReVon on May 03, 2023, 10:18:19 AMALL BS TO THE SIDE MONICA HAS NEVER BEEN A NUMBERS TYPE OF GIRL. OUT OF MANY ARTISTS, SHE HAS REALLY ALWAYS BEEN ABOUT
THE LOVE OF MUSIC AND SHARING IT. OF COURSE, EVERYONE WANTS TO WIN AND I GET SHE IS INDI NOW BUT I DOUBT SHE IS WORRIED ABOUT FLOPPING. IF THAT IS THE CASE SHE WOULD HAVE STOPPED 2 ALBUMS AND 3 SINGLE RELEASES AGO.  :plzstop:

Right.

n

She's making sure the business is right
And the SOUND is right. I get her wanting to perfect it and take her time with both albums because she's indie and the amount of invenstment she's made.

She's going to roll out, tour from her albums and make her coins

Legend self.

Until then:

rosone1

But that album is never coming.She doesn't even mention it anymore.