MONICA : “Letters” out now! + “Mo Talk”!

Started by Young, July 21, 2022, 07:03:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rosone1

Quote from: Young on September 11, 2023, 11:03:37 AM
Quote from: Monica is a liar on September 11, 2023, 10:56:50 AMI played that song for the first time in years and it's really terrible

:plzstop:

It doesn't stick w/ me like the others for some reason but she sliiid vocally

I do want Commitment on the album with Trenches, Friends & Letters tho  :flamebroiled:
Quote from: Monica is a liar on September 11, 2023, 10:56:50 AMI played that song for the first time in years and it's really terrible
Terrible."Take a dollar leave the change...Call me Superman"
Told y'all this Tasha lady gotta go  :plzstop:

RAY7

Quote from: Young on September 11, 2023, 10:32:33 AMI think Chris Brown's manager is her new man

Or they're atleast "dating"

If so I'm happy for her

n
This placeholder until she can get C Murder out hhggffvb

Young

September 23, 2023, 12:50:35 AM #752 Last Edit: September 23, 2023, 12:09:52 PM by Young
She's looking incredible

DopeSoul.

bby ddy

I never thought I'd see the day where Brandy drops two albums while Trenches is still on the shelf :plzstop:

Eh...

Quote from: bby ddy on September 23, 2023, 07:42:17 AMI never thought I'd see the day where Brandy drops two albums while Trenches is still on the shelf :plzstop:

🤣😂🤣
Eh... 🤷🏾‍♂️

Young

Quote from: bby ddy on September 23, 2023, 07:42:17 AMI never thought I'd see the day where Brandy drops two albums while Trenches is still on the shelf :plzstop:

I think My Queens are dropping around the same time tbh

:stressed:

Then announcing a summer tour mess

Eh...

Quote from: bby ddy on August 26, 2023, 12:59:23 AMAll jokes aside, what's the damn hold up? Summer is almost over and still no album. Did she shelf herself?

I'm gonna ease up on her, Usher is way bigger than her and he's released 6 or 7 singles and just now giving a release date for his album... Coming next year, which means he's probably gonna release even more singles
Eh... 🤷🏾‍♂️

Young

Grace is needed.

She's coming.
We weren't expecting "Letters" and we got a whole stunning video with it

I'm praying we get an update or real tea soon tho

Ulysses

Quote from: Eh... on September 25, 2023, 05:36:32 PM
Quote from: bby ddy on August 26, 2023, 12:59:23 AMAll jokes aside, what's the damn hold up? Summer is almost over and still no album. Did she shelf herself?

I'm gonna ease up on her, Usher is way bigger than her and he's released 6 or 7 singles and just now giving a release date for his album... Coming next year, which means he's probably gonna release even more singles
Because clenching the Super Bowl changed things  :unsure: