Started by Plastic., August 08, 2022, 12:11:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plastic.

the unicorn emoji sent me to another dimension

best selling female rapper of all time

formation

'mitri aint playin with these hoes.

demitri.petty

August 08, 2022, 08:09:13 PM #139 Last Edit: August 08, 2022, 09:39:57 PM by demitri.petty
What's crazy is the people that are hating on this were also the same ones clowning about how BET didn't fuck with Nicki no more......

Well chile, I guess it's time for some of y'all to put the phone down 🤷�♂️

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Plastic.

b7

Nicki said "mumbling and cackling" cuz Missy was accused of laughing at Nicki and talking shit in some group chat. She must've seen proof cuz that was a bit of a petty response

b7

formation

Nicki ain't did shit to yall

Let her receive her mess in peace

Almost

August 09, 2022, 06:13:59 AM #145 Last Edit: August 09, 2022, 06:14:14 AM by Almost
n

Why is an ex Iggy stan trying to make fun of Missy lyrics in this thread?

Plastic.

Quote from: Saving All My RIGs on August 09, 2022, 05:29:16 AMNicki said "mumbling and cackling" cuz Missy was accused of laughing at Nicki and talking shit in some group chat. She must've seen proof cuz that was a bit of a petty response
yea queen latifah said missy was sending shether links to their group chat djdbdbdbdbdhdhdbddbb

it's just fun shade

DopeSoul.

Quote from: Saving All My RIGs on August 09, 2022, 05:29:16 AMNicki said "mumbling and cackling" cuz Missy was accused of laughing at Nicki and talking shit in some group chat. She must've seen proof cuz that was a bit of a petty response
Oh okay cause I'm reading the post like  :unsure:

Is this bitch being her usual late, weird, insecure self 🙄

Plastic.

the way all the rap girls are in formation

:trannyjblige:

formation

as khia watches from that mobile shack