Nicki Minaj gives her stans 24 hour "Green light" to drag Cardi n Meg on Twitter

Started by Brandy's Unconditional Ocean, August 15, 2022, 05:04:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aalonso.

Quote from: Nonchalantboi on August 16, 2022, 06:47:55 AMNicki fire shots at ppl hide her hands then act victim acting like she didn't start a chain reaction of mess is so typical  :shook:

At least she's consistent djdjd

Aalonso.

Quote from: Big Barbie on August 16, 2022, 07:53:58 AMCardi became popular because she literally loved to fight/popping off on Love & Hip Hop, before, and after but she's "unbothered" to y'all?

Where is this being said? I don't see it

ophababes.

Quote from: plastic on August 15, 2022, 05:15:50 PM
Quote from: Nine's Groove on August 15, 2022, 05:15:08 PMWeird ass bitch and fanbase
cardi started this lol!

was the hive weird for going after kelis?

YES lol

and they said queen card wasn't even talking about sticki

ophababes.

cardi became popular on ig for being hilarious before she ever stepped foot on a l&hh set

Aalonso.

Cowgirl

Quote from: (FL0)nz. on August 16, 2022, 08:53:47 AM
Quote from: Big Barbie on August 16, 2022, 07:53:58 AMCardi became popular because she literally loved to fight/popping off on Love & Hip Hop, before, and after but she's "unbothered" to y'all?

Where is this being said? I don't see it
It's frequently mentioned how unbothered she is on here, don't even :dead:

Cowgirl

Yes, she is very lovable and fun/funny/funny-looking. I'm not taking away from that, I'm simply stating tay she was on LHH because of.. MESS. :dead:

DopeSoul.

n

I don't even really like the bitch like that but gorl no

What r u talking about

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FAMÈ

Quote from: DopeSoul. on August 16, 2022, 09:30:14 AM
n

I don't even really like the bitch like that but gorl no

What r u talking about
AndndnfnDjdjjdjNXJDJDJFJDJRJTJR

Nonchalantboi

These in depth essays be taking me out just to defend this craziness!  :diddraispoot:

🔥🔥🔥