Brandy performance video of “Starting Now” (out now)

Started by Brandy's Unconditional Ocean, August 21, 2022, 07:33:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Her runs and harmonies. This bitch is fucking NUTS!!!!!

:uhh:  :plzstop:  :dead:  :flamebroiled:  :gorlonfire:

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Jesus H. fucking Christ.

This is everything  :plzstop:

Demetri (Kelli) Eady🤴🏾

Ohh I love this version even better. Those vocals at the end.
French Exit ♻️

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Young

Young

Harlem

this was cute and I heard the Human vocals here

but I do wish she gave the original key of the song and had dancers with her... I loved the studio/video version

Sovereign.

Quote from: Harlem on August 22, 2022, 11:22:34 PMthis was cute and I heard the Human vocals here

but I do wish she gave the original key of the song and had dancers with her... I loved the studio/video version

I have to disagree. I love this arrangement more. The adlibs at the end are classic Brandy and she looks absolutely radiant. She's styled better here and I appreciate the simplicity.

Seven

Heads Up: ABC Nightline is doing a special on the Cinderella reunion tonight.

Cartierline

Ugh I always live for POPdy.

She looked immaculate.

Cowgirl

She looks and sounds amazing, she's unreal! I prefer the studio key but this is great too

:stressed:

Sovereign.

Quote from: Cartierline on August 23, 2022, 06:22:47 AMUgh I always live for POPdy.

She looked immaculate.

!

Her head voice is so bright and pretty. She sounds so gorgeous in that register.

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Sovereign. on August 23, 2022, 12:36:04 AM
Quote from: Harlem on August 22, 2022, 11:22:34 PMthis was cute and I heard the Human vocals here

I have to disagree. I love this arrangement more. The adlibs at the end are classic Brandy and she looks absolutely radiant. She's styled better here and I appreciate the simplicity.

Harlem

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on August 23, 2022, 12:45:03 PM
Quote from: Sovereign. on August 23, 2022, 12:36:04 AM

I'm not disagreeing with y'all at all... this version is cute and she's sounds great

All I'm saying what my preference would've been for this performance, that's all 😅

Kalifornia.