The Little Mermaid Teaser Trailer

Started by Summertime, September 09, 2022, 07:50:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalifornia.

Kalifornia.

The locks look good, and I actually think they're quite fitting. I do wish the red was more vibrant tho.

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Nine's Groove on September 11, 2022, 04:49:51 PMShe sounds great, and love that the whites are fuming over it.

Might see it just based on that alone.

:young:

I see the Black girls showing OWT for this, and I'm here for it.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Nine's Groove on September 11, 2022, 04:49:51 PMShe sounds great, and love that the whites are fuming over it.

Might see it just based on that alone.

:young:

!!!!!

I was aruging with some on Facebook who are mad cause they didn't like the she did a litte riff and run on the word "be" I'm like are y'all serious rn ?  :unsure:

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Kalifornia. on September 11, 2022, 05:56:12 PMThe locks look good, and I actually think they're quite fitting. I do wish the red was more vibrant tho.

I think it will be when she is out the water.

ophababes.

Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on September 11, 2022, 09:59:56 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia. on September 11, 2022, 05:56:12 PMThe locks look good, and I actually think they're quite fitting. I do wish the red was more vibrant tho.

I think it will be when she is out the water.

it should be in the water like it is in the damn original

:udontlookok:

still excited tho

:woohoo:

STUNNA GOD

CHOKE

But yeah,

I'm mad Aquaman man did it first and better

STUNNA GOD

I thought the gorls were exaggerating. I didn't know she was really getting STOMPED.

:diddraispoot:

crunk aint dead

September 14, 2022, 10:47:40 PM #72 Last Edit: September 14, 2022, 11:02:57 PM by Taste of Brazil
white people who are that overtly, openly and proudly racist are usually the trashiest of the trashy

betty sue can post all the memes on facebook she wants....it's not gonna undo what's already been done

sfsfsfsfsf

"look yall! bein racist! watch meh go! watermelon!"

whatever makes her shift at the local piggly wiggly go by faster. loser

it's nothing more than a cry for attention.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Georgina Sparks on September 14, 2022, 10:40:51 PMI thought the gorls were exaggerating. I didn't know she was really getting STOMPED.

those dislikes are photoshopped.  youtube doesnt show downvotes anymore.

Jon

Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on September 14, 2022, 11:08:44 PM
Quote from: Georgina Sparks on September 14, 2022, 10:40:51 PMI thought the gorls were exaggerating. I didn't know she was really getting STOMPED.

those dislikes are photoshopped.  youtube doesnt show downvotes anymore.
No they are real. There is a chrome add on that lets you see them again.