Grammys KICK Nicki’s “Super Freaky Girl” off the rap ballots.. Nicki CRIES on IG

Started by BAPHOMET., October 13, 2022, 04:52:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edge gorl

Afvfvfvyvfyfyv

Not nikki runnin to doja

Cuz thts rlly tha last gorl she got

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Big Barbie on October 16, 2022, 08:20:55 PMI need Nicki to start releasing "She's 40/40yo Bully" merch
Sounds extremely corny and late,

Right on brand for Nicki

Kalifornia.

bedtime stories

speaking of merch

i literally just got my nicki SFG merch this week that i purchased

asfnsfnsfnsfnfsnsfn

am conflicted tho ...haven't opened the box yet.

i just can't after what she's done with latto.

not sure how i'd feel with nicki merch sitting around my home. it's one thing to MESS and joke a bit on here but i believe in energy in ur sanctuary.

i ordered this: and one other thing i believe

bedtime stories

i just cant with grown ass  people tryna give a "mean! grrr! " tea

like literally proud to be an asshole and moving with intent to be that way. it's pathetic and is a cry for help.

if you MUST feel as if  ur bringing someone else down to lift yourself up, you have a LOT of work to do.

latto needs to pay her no mind.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Brazil in Atlanta on October 16, 2022, 08:25:36 PMspeaking of merch

i literally just got my nicki SFG merch this week that i purchased

asfnsfnsfnsfnfsnsfn

am conflicted tho ...haven't opened the box yet.

i just can't after what she's done with latto.

not sure how i'd feel with nicki merch sitting around my home. it's one thing to MESS and joke a bit on here but i believe in energy in ur sanctuary.

i ordered this: and one other thing i believe

send it to me since it technically has my name on it you need my address

Killa Kipp

Quote from: Brazil in Atlanta on October 16, 2022, 08:27:13 PMi just cant with grown ass  people tryna give a "mean! grrr! " tea

like literally proud to be an asshole and moving with intent to be that way. it's pathetic and is a cry for help.

if you MUST feel as if  ur bringing someone else down to lift yourself up, you have a LOT of work to do.

No shade but that's like emmmm the cornerstone of Bsource ...and you were at the helm for a little while chhh...
:shannonsmissing:  :mmyulost:

It's a fiancé.....
💍

Eat ya fucking 🥢 ♥️ out....
😝😝😝

#SpicyPrinceCharming
#KippDaddy

bedtime stories

Quote from: Killa Kipp on October 17, 2022, 12:46:38 AM
Quote from: Brazil in Atlanta on October 16, 2022, 08:27:13 PMi just cant with grown ass  people tryna give a "mean! grrr! " tea

No shade but that's like emmmm the cornerstone of Bsource ...and you were at the helm for a little while chhh...
:shannonsmissing:  :mmyulost:
hey kipp!

Here's my advice for u. When ur finally good with someone and there's peace , as there has been peace between u and I for some time now ... (which I've honestly been enjoying)

Try to keep it that way. Try NOT to do or say things that could possibly put u back at square one with them.

Try NOT to go out of ur way to make statements which could clearly be offensive but starting it off with "no shade but..." as if that somehow negates the fact that you're kinda trying it.

You may not be looking for trouble but sometimes the way we move can make it seem as if we are. This could have definitely gone left had I decided to make my own statements to you prefaced with "no shade but..." in return. And I know you don't want that all up in your space .

Sending you lots of love . Hope all is well.

You look super sharp in your siggy btw. And not being shady , I mean it.

Aalonso.

Naomi Hit Me

Cowgirl

Quote from: (FL0)nz. on October 17, 2022, 06:18:42 AM
Quote from: Edge gorl on October 16, 2022, 08:22:04 PMAfvfvfvyvfyfyv

Not nikki runnin to doja

Cuz thts rlly tha last gorl she got

Ggghgg i'ono, Doja left ha on read it seems. Dhdhdhdh @ "or"

https://mobile.twitter.com/DojasRightTitty/status/1581807613612027906
But it was a problem when Nicki left Doja on read right?

They clearly talk on the phone and have that kind of relationship