Kim Zolciak Now Homeless? Loses Home To Foreclosure?

Started by M-Rocka, October 24, 2022, 09:42:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dangerous

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Black Israel on October 25, 2022, 06:46:22 PM;p',lmo[jniphbuogvyif

not her filming in the shelter

i mean kenya basically did just that her first season when she was staying at a extended stay in east atlanta

let me remind you

bby ddy

Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on October 25, 2022, 01:34:22 PMThat's crazy between her and KROYs monet you would think they would be able to afford a house in atl.

Or it's possible she moved awhile ago and she just decided not to pay on this home.

I doubt she is currently homeless. Just not living in this particular home.

Kim been having money issues. I remember when she resorted to selling her used Uggs and Panties on Etsy. Kroy hasn't played football in years.

Buy The Stars✨

October 25, 2022, 07:29:51 PM #48 Last Edit: October 25, 2022, 07:32:42 PM by Buy The Stars✨
Not a white refrigerator... pls put your shoes on and let's find you a home honey whew lord..  :plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop:

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: bby ddy on October 25, 2022, 07:29:30 PM
Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on October 25, 2022, 01:34:22 PMThat's crazy between her and KROYs monet you would think they would be able to afford a house in atl.

Or it's possible she moved awhile ago and she just decided not to pay on this home.

I doubt she is currently homeless. Just not living in this particular home.

Kim been having money issues. I remember when she resorted to selling her used Uggs and Panties on Etsy. Kroy hasn't played football in years.

death he sure hasnt but you would think he would have saved a bit.

dangerous

October 25, 2022, 07:30:38 PM #50 Last Edit: October 25, 2022, 07:43:51 PM by Black Israel
Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on October 25, 2022, 07:28:42 PM
Quote from: Black Israel on October 25, 2022, 06:46:22 PM;p',lmo[jniphbuogvyif

not her filming in the shelter

i mean kenya basically did just that her first season when she was staying at a extended stay in east atlanta

let me remind you

GODya is a homeowner who still....owns a home

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Nine on October 25, 2022, 06:37:08 PMHow is she gonna be on housewives with no house??
NDJSJDJSJDJJDNDJDNDNDNDNDNNDNDNDNDNDNDNDNFNDDNMM

Ask Kenya. :uhh:

:udontlookok:

dangerous

October 25, 2022, 08:12:10 PM #52 Last Edit: October 25, 2022, 08:15:39 PM by Black Israel
kenya had just moved to atlanta from detroit and was tryna find her footing

not a born and raised peach out there getting booted from her "dream homes"

she got a home and she still has it. that's the gotcha gotcha

and she owns it all on her own. no co-signs from a man who can't even hold her down properly
that's the bigger gotcha gotcha

not those two dumb blonds puttin their heads together and STILL coming up with NOTHING.

STUNNA GOD

Ffhhhbbhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhgh

Ain't shit "gotcha" bout a Super 8 mess. Especially when other bitches have rented whole houses during their "transitional" periods. I'm not impressed. Disgusted actually

Cowboy Nine

bbbbb

Kenya was perched in a 4 star hotel in midtown ATL for all of like a month before she found another place

Queen ain't ever been foreclosed on

JCJ 🪐

Why drop big cash on a temp spot just to keep up appearances?
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: JCJ on October 25, 2022, 08:56:25 PMWhy drop big cash on a temp spot just to keep up appearances?
who is this about bby?

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: Nine on October 25, 2022, 08:59:01 PM
Quote from: JCJ on October 25, 2022, 08:56:25 PMWhy drop big cash on a temp spot just to keep up appearances?
who is this about bby?

Kenya
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

dangerous

Quote from: Georgina Sparks on October 25, 2022, 08:50:06 PMFfhhhbbhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhgh

Ain't shit "gotcha" bout a Super 8 mess. Especially when other bitches have rented whole houses during their "transitional" periods. I'm not impressed. Disgusted actually

am mean it was kenya's first season on the show

kwee needed to get her coin together. she wasn't paid yet

she chose a SENSIBLE option considering her financial standing

and that's why she STILL has her home. :blessed: she's smart.

dangerous

October 25, 2022, 09:07:27 PM #59 Last Edit: October 25, 2022, 09:10:33 PM by Black Israel
exactly.

kwee wasn't in a crackhouse but she wasn't at the four seasons either