ophababes.

vcccvccccccxxxxxxxxx

nene is open to! phaedra is open to !

no, they're DESPERATE FOR

:plzstop:

Cowgirl

Kalifornia.

Quote from: M-Rocka on October 25, 2022, 09:34:14 PM

This projection. She's been jealous of Kandi since she showed up.

She still lacks self awareness I see

Kalifornia.

She sees the show moving on just fine without her and it probably stings. Now that she's had time to get over herself she's ready to come back and play nice.

Bravo doesn't need her.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Kalifornia. on October 26, 2022, 12:31:37 AMShe sees the show moving on just fine without her and it probably stings. Now that she's had time to get over herself she's ready to come back and play nice.

Bravo doesn't need her.

yes it does.  at this point RHOA needs a BIG CHANGE.  if this next season isnt good they are gonna do what they are doing with NYC.
While phaedra would be  a perfect piece, Nene would be a HUGE come back.  We all hate her but you know it would be a gag. 

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on October 26, 2022, 12:36:49 AM
Quote from: Kalifornia. on October 26, 2022, 12:31:37 AMShe sees the show moving on just fine without her and it probably stings. Now that she's had time to get over herself she's ready to come back and play nice.

Bravo doesn't need her.

yes it does.  at this point RHOA needs a BIG CHANGE.  if this next season isnt good they are gonna do what they are doing with NYC.
While phaedra would be  a perfect piece, Nene would be a HUGE come back.  We all hate her but you know it would be a gag. 

They don't need her. The ratings are just fine without her.

And how do youbknow what the show needs if you don't watch bby?

And Phaedra definitely ain't that girl when her girl's trip mess is barely pulling in 200k viewers.

Kalifornia.

Bravo is much bigger than RHOA. She burned her bridge. She's a liability at this point. They're not gonna touch her.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Not her willing to sit down with a company that caused her all this grief and were so racist. Girl,  u bit off more than u can chew and lost.  Please just go away and have some pride smh
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Kalifornia. on October 26, 2022, 12:54:06 AM

Bravo doesn't need her.

And Phaedra definitely ain't that girl when her girl's trip mess is barely pulling in 200k viewers.

eddie.  i can watch the clips and such like everyone else.  the shit is BORING.  just cause you and a few other gorls on here love it doesnt mean everyone does.  like i follow the facebook pages and insta and all that. i read the comments there like i do here.  the FANS want the OG's back PERIOD.

Also phaedra IS that gorl.  if she wasnt any good Andy wouldnt have asked her back for SHIT. this you cant deny.

You honestly cant say RHOA is PERFECT the way it is?

Vonc2002

bedtime stories

October 26, 2022, 01:37:45 AM #28 Last Edit: October 26, 2022, 01:38:09 AM by Black Israel
Someone else is always the problem

Nene is one of those people I just wanna SHAKE.

Like what alternative universe do u dwell in

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on October 26, 2022, 01:05:55 AM
Quote from: Kalifornia. on October 26, 2022, 12:54:06 AM

Bravo doesn't need her.

eddie.  i can watch the clips and such like everyone else.  the shit is BORING.  just cause you and a few other gorls on here love it doesnt mean everyone does.  like i follow the facebook pages and insta and all that. i read the comments there like i do here.  the FANS want the OG's back PERIOD.

Also phaedra IS that gorl.  if she wasnt any good Andy wouldnt have asked her back for SHIT. this you cant deny.

You honestly cant say RHOA is PERFECT the way it is?

Those same fans that want the OGs back are still watching. So it doesn't matter.

The show wasn't perfect when Nene was last there either.  :dead:

If you want her back that's fine but she's not needed. Neither is 200Kdra Parks.