Kanye's alleged obsession with Hitler

Started by crunk aint dead, October 28, 2022, 07:55:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crunk aint dead

October 28, 2022, 07:55:41 AM Last Edit: October 28, 2022, 08:06:38 AM by Black Israel
I use the word "alleged" because any time an article begins with the words "sources say" .... I automatically file it under "gorlllll i heard from my cousin's sister that someone told her that...."

I'm actually just a bit disappointed in CNN for putting something out that hasn't been verified. I know it's in their "entertainment" section which I guess allows more room and forgiveness for gossip-y articles . But they had to know putting this out would gain traction.

And they had to know that the name of CNN being attached to any story will make people take it seriously if they're not able to just see it for what it is - a rumor .

This free-for-all, "hehe! let's throw shit to the wall now" mess a lot of these outlets are doing with Kanye and this story is sloppy and actually offensive

https://www.cnn.com/2022/10/27/entertainment/kanye-west-hitler-album/index.html

https://twitter.com/PopBase/status/1585695468096393216

Cartierline

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

Well, at this point it's not really far-fetched if he's already hanging out with nazis (or ,,alt rights" how they're being called nowadays)

Aalonso.

I believe it, look at the material

Cowgirl

Quote from: (FL0)nz. on October 28, 2022, 10:25:39 AMI believe it, look at the material
Hey babes, did you take accountability for posting that false Adidas post?

Aalonso.

Quote from: Big Barbie on October 28, 2022, 10:39:51 AM
Quote from: (FL0)nz. on October 28, 2022, 10:25:39 AMI believe it, look at the material
Hey babes, did you take accountability for posting that false Adidas post?

I don't need to

Cowgirl

Aalonso.

Aalonso.

Cowgirl

Kalifornia.

I have no sympathy for this clown. He wanted attention and he got it.  :letsmessfag:

Aalonso.

Quote from: Kalifornia. on October 28, 2022, 11:44:08 AMI have no sympathy for this clown. He wanted attention and he got it.  :letsmessfag:

Period

Cowgirl

I don't think this is gonna end him tho..