Guys.... the next single from "Anti" NEEDS TO BE....

Started by GLOCK, January 29, 2016, 02:42:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FAMÈ

The album isn't that bad after all. I like the vibe of it.

GLOCK

FRANCE

Lemme listen back to Sex With Me. It was just ok for me.

????

Quote from: G on January 29, 2016, 02:42:35 PM
"SEX WITH ME"  :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh:

IM FUCKING BOUNCING BACK AND FORTH!
WTFFFFFFF

i agree but consideration needs to be next

????

does sex with me make any one else super horny ? they way she talking about how gushy her pussy is omgggggggg and fucking in lemon water i gotta try that

STUNNA GOD

The album really isnt that bad... She just needed some radio SMASHES... I mean she's the damn radio QUEE' :uhh:

She needed a good 3 or 4 songs with some damn KNOCK, a cunt melody, and FUTURE. Its a shame we have to shuffle through a Rihanna album for a HALFway worthy second single.... :uhh:

????

Herb.

kii

yes gorls, continue the GODanna praise session :cheerup: :wellheythere:

FRANCE

Quote from: Trey on January 31, 2016, 11:24:06 PM
The album really isnt that bad... She just needed some radio SMASHES... I mean she's the damn radio QUEE' :uhh:

She needed a good 3 or 4 songs with some damn KNOCK, a cunt melody, and FUTURE. Its a shame we have to shuffle through a Rihanna album for a HALFway worthy second single.... :uhh:

I agree. But that I guess that was one of the criticisms she was getting before. That she just have different and writers craft the hit singles for her and she records them and toss them on the album. I think her approach this time around was just to make an album and forget about hits which I think she deserves the right to do especially after 7 albums. Plus, knowing that your gonna get 1 million sales in a day and bank, why the fuck not.

FRANCE

Sex With Me after a couple more listens is ok. I guess I kinda compare it to Skin and Watch n' Learn and it's the weakest. But I like it as an album track.

FINE.

Quote from: Trey on January 31, 2016, 10:36:22 PM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sex With Me shits on the whole fucking ALBUM. :uhh: It couldve been the LEAD single tbh.

Now THIS is more so what I thought she would be giving with Anti.....

:udontlookok:
!!! :ohwow: