Cowgirl

formation

Quote from: Big Barbie on November 04, 2022, 05:44:15 PM
Quote from: heated on November 04, 2022, 05:33:10 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia. on November 04, 2022, 04:15:39 PM

Like...
are we sure that chicken is fried?

It's givin me a rotisserie mess
It's not. Almost certain it's a turkey leg..
It does look like turkeY

Fnnfnf

Eddie sis... can u step into my office ?

Grandma, grandpa, and their grandmas ❤️

Cowgirl

That one time Nicki wore a chicken wing necklace!

Get the fuck outta here with that mess. Nicki is the furthest thing from being a coon and that's essentially why y'all hate her. An intelligent, outspoken, black woman.

formation

Now I love Nicki but let's not get crazy

Goddess was def out here calling people monkeys and nappy headed n mess and tellin us how good her kitchen is

I wouldnt say that's the "furthest thing from a coon" but I get where ur going goddess

Kwee has had her share of challenges when it comes to anti-blackness and internalized racism. A battle that a lot of black people everywhere face . Thankfully I haven't seen the extreme of that lately though from her .

Hopefully she's grown .

Plastic.

dndndndnd

it's a turkey leg & she had it bc she was performing till the world ends remix

i ain't talkin poultry when i say this chickens frieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed

best selling female rapper of all time

Plastic.

nappy head was a regular term all blacks used back then 

it was a different time

:ohwow:

formation

Quote from: Plastic. on November 04, 2022, 05:52:44 PMnappy head was a regular term all blacks used back then 

it was a different time

:ohwow:
I never called anyone nappy headed before in my life

My grandmother woulda knocked me upside my head if she ever heard me saying stuff like that

Let's not say ALL black people were saying that but maybe some were ignorant to how damaging and hateful it is .

I get where ur going prince .

I'm kinda on the same page when it comes to giving grace and allowing people to grow and realize certain things .

Edge gorl

Aalonso.

November 04, 2022, 05:59:55 PM #70 Last Edit: November 04, 2022, 06:01:32 PM by (FL0)nz.
Quote from: heated on November 04, 2022, 05:51:03 PMNow I love Nicki but let's not get crazy

Goddess was def out here calling people monkeys and nappy headed n mess and tellin us how good her kitchen is

I wouldnt say that's the "furthest thing from a coon" but I get where ur going goddess

Kwee has had her share of challenges when it comes to anti-blackness and internalized racism. A battle that a lot of black people everywhere face . Thankfully I haven't seen the extreme of that lately though from her .

Hopefully she's grown .

SHIT

Plastic.

Cowgirl

November 05, 2022, 07:02:39 AM #72 Last Edit: November 05, 2022, 07:09:29 AM by Big Barbie
Just listened to the album ln and heard the song. He was referring to her but not exclusively saying she was lying about getting shot, more referencing the situation. It's not what it appears to be as you read it., still insensitive but this is rap music,,.

Edge gorl

November 05, 2022, 07:11:14 AM #73 Last Edit: November 05, 2022, 07:12:08 AM by Edge gorl
Quote from: Plastic. on November 04, 2022, 05:51:45 PMdndndndnd

it's a turkey leg & she had it bc she was performing till the world ends remix

i ain't talkin poultry when i say this chickens frieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed
f

Edge gorl

November 05, 2022, 07:11:39 AM #74 Last Edit: November 05, 2022, 07:11:59 AM by Edge gorl
Ill pistol tht fckin wig offa her fckin head