K. Michelle comes for Adele's new single "Hello"

Started by FAMÈ, January 29, 2016, 05:42:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DraeDrizzl3

Has any Ci album sold more than 5 million copies worldwide, fucking dimwit?

Vonc2002

Quote from: Sirius on January 31, 2016, 02:42:39 AM

sssssssssssssssss
It's really quite hilarious. The fact that they have to jump in a fckn Delorean and travel back in time for a fckn album cert and they think its a win  :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

DraeDrizzl3

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 31, 2016, 02:49:54 AM
Quote from: Sirius on January 31, 2016, 02:42:39 AM

sssssssssssssssss
It's really quite hilarious. The fact that they have to jump in a fckn Delorean and travel back in time for a fckn album cert and they think its a win  :plzstop:
So damn retarded. Unapologetic and Diamonds sold more than fucking Goodies. Song and album.
:sobusyjetsetter:

Rxxf

BRANDY

AIDS!

Quote from: Genesis on January 30, 2016, 04:46:42 PM
Damn Eminem just donated millions to Flint

Where's Fatty? Didnt she sell 3 million US copies in a week?
Adele isn't American though :dead:
She's British

Annie

January 31, 2016, 08:46:22 AM #397 Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 08:49:20 AM by Annie
The amount of stanning for Hello in Europe is so big. People love Adele..also because of her image. She is writing a lot of her own songs, she is a classy lady and therefore labeled 'authentic'. Not many people know K Michele over here. She won't reach Adele's target audience with that zebra. It is funny how Rihanna and Kanye were on the pop rock radio channels because of the Paul McCartney influence.. A lot of the more R&B fans didn't like that song. You can't expect Just a little bit to become a successful pop record if it's 2005 recycled R&B. It is a cute song, but it is not going to change her career. K has a great voice, maybe she just needs to find the right producers.

/.\

Annie

Quote from: Amara on January 31, 2016, 04:37:50 AM
Quote from: Genesis on January 30, 2016, 04:46:42 PM
Damn Eminem just donated millions to Flint

Where's Fatty? Didnt she sell 3 million US copies in a week?
Adele isn't American though :dead:
She's British
:plzstop:

/.\

Annie

January 31, 2016, 08:53:31 AM #399 Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 08:54:44 AM by Annie
Hello is also a success because of the endless plays of Set fire to the rain, make you feel my love, somebody like you, Rolling in the deep. She has so many songs people hear every single day on the radio. Her fanbase is huge.
Now I don't really listen to her music because I already hear it so much and I get sick of it.. I will check it out when no one cares anymore :plzstop: it is an overload right now. Hometown glory tho>>>>>>

/.\