Do you have a "White is Right" mentality?

Started by MAY, January 29, 2016, 06:09:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MAY

Another funny thing about Asian people is ho they come over here to the US from their home country
and are QUICK to replace their more ethnic name with shit like Johnny, Billy, Chris, Kelly, etc.

I knew a girl that came over here and changed her name to Liberty :dead: :dead: :dead:

I don't ever see African people do shit like that when they come over here.
I'm not saying it doesn't happen, but I've never seen it.

RekeRig

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on January 30, 2016, 01:57:10 PM
Then you have the minority gorls that will jump up and defend Whites with a quickness and ferocity
that they hardly ever show when it comes to Black or other minority people. It's very interesting.
lol ...  Yea

:nowgorl:

RekeRig

MAY

AIDS!

Quote from: RIG on January 30, 2016, 02:12:55 PM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on January 30, 2016, 01:57:10 PM
Then you have the minority gorls that will jump up and defend Whites with a quickness and ferocity
that they hardly ever show when it comes to Black or other minority people. It's very interesting.
lol ...  Yea

:nowgorl:
iijjjjjjffd

RekeRig

MAY

Quote from: RIG on January 30, 2016, 02:17:12 PM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on January 30, 2016, 02:15:26 PM
Quote from: RIG on January 30, 2016, 02:13:26 PM
Ugh

So glad I'm white
!!!

I just feel so ABOVE everything
hhhhhhhg ugh lemme go order a soy latte

bbbbbbbb

Can you pick me up an Adele CD while you're out?

She's so...SOULFUL! :young:

throwintheTAL

SUPREME

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on January 30, 2016, 02:11:30 PM
Another funny thing about Asian people is ho they come over here to the US from their home country
and are QUICK to replace their more ethnic name with shit like Johnny, Billy, Chris, Kelly, etc.

I knew a girl that came over here and changed her name to Liberty :dead: :dead: :dead:

I don't ever see African people do shit like that when they come over here.
I'm not saying it doesn't happen, but I've never seen it.
I dunno how things are NOW

But my dad had a name change when he came over here

Apparently they straight up told this 18 year old black man he'd fit in better with a more American name

:kii:

Inject My Lips

Quote from: SUPREME on January 30, 2016, 11:15:40 AM
Quote from: TheNextLew on January 30, 2016, 07:21:23 AM
I truly dont thing that dark remarks are because ppul think dark is bad i think its moreso well u have something that u cant change thats possibly going to work against u all ur life and im loving it and its an extra hurdle out of the normal life ones that u have to overcome lol

Not really a dark is bad or.ugly just the stigma that may come with it sometimes
n

Fag you said someone dark skinned was lucky to get with someone light skin and that it was probably outta pity anyway

I didn't forget

:usuresis:

fsjffff

Sinpool

I actually found some Fair & lovely in my Asian(Arab) roommates bathroom

MAY

Another example...

One of my best friends is Saudi Arabian and he's gay. He's been living in the US for about 12 years. He's a darker skin Arab, but he only dates White guys. The crazy part is he will go on & on about how White people are so fucked up. How they treat and stereotype Middle Eastern people, and how White guys basically treat him as if he's invisible because of his darker skin. Then if they do want him it's because they just want sex and nothing else.

They will literally hit him up saying shit like, "I want you to suicide bomb my ass". One guy asked him to wear a ghutra and speak nasty to him in Arabic while he fucks him. It really offends him, but he continues to run behind these guys like they are some type of prize.

I told him that he should try dating guys that aren't White. He always says he gonna try it and then next thing you know he's drooling over another damn Caucasoid. So finally I started calling him out on it. I told him that he can't be mad at the problem when he's part of it. Angry that they can't see beyond the color of his skin when he's the same way towards other guys.

It's like he's brainwashed.