Kelly Rowland Talking About Potentially Playing Donna Summer

Started by Summertime, November 17, 2022, 02:49:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilgamesh.

Visually and vocally she got it, I don't know if she can act though.

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Cartierline

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on November 17, 2022, 02:55:51 PMVisually and vocally she got it, I don't know if she can act though.

Yeah her acting roles so far have been small and cute. I can't see her in a big lead role.

ophababes.

Quote from: Cartierline on November 17, 2022, 03:02:39 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on November 17, 2022, 02:55:51 PMVisually and vocally she got it, I don't know if she can act though.

Yeah her acting roles so far have been small and cute. I can't see her in a big lead role.

get ya eyes checked fag lolz!

this leadstress

:ohwow:

ophababes.

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

I think ppl are just more in awe how similar she looks to Donna Summer in her prime. I'm not convinced about her acting skills as she's mostly known for gay bashing Freddie Kruger. But it could be her break through role. We'll have to wait and see. :wellheythere:

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: 𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉 on November 17, 2022, 06:50:22 PMI think ppl are just more in awe how similar she looks to Donna Summer in her prime. I'm not convinced about her acting skills as she's mostly known for gay bashing Freddie Kruger. But it could be her break through role. We'll have to wait and see. :wellheythere:

Ma Lo