Candiace complains that female Uber driver didn't help with her bags

Started by kendrick lamar, November 17, 2022, 05:49:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

If you're a driver and you CHOOSE a route that requires that you go to/away from an airport, expect to place bags into the car.

kendrick lamar

November 17, 2022, 06:26:24 PM #16 Last Edit: November 17, 2022, 06:28:59 PM by Southside Vicious
i think if it were a male driver he probably would have helped.

but even then there's no guarantee if ur booking a regular Uber. u might just get a guy who doesn't give af and wants to stay in their car - especially if it's extremely hot or cold.

and for what they're reportedly paid..i can't say i blame them.

its literally a toss up of a coin in regards to what caliber of driver ur getting and if ur doing something as important as making an airport run just get the uberblack mess.

u want premium treatment, get a premium service. problem solved

Dr Naomi Campbell

November 17, 2022, 06:31:39 PM #17 Last Edit: November 17, 2022, 06:34:05 PM by Dr Naomi Campbell
Quote from: Nine on November 17, 2022, 06:21:56 PM
Quote from: Dr Naomi Campbell on November 17, 2022, 06:19:49 PMShe deserves a hate crime

she = Beyoncé non-video releasing self 
!!!
Stingy bitch

Jon

She doesn't have a personal assistant or something? I hope driver also gave her a 0.

Cowgirl

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: Big Barbie on November 17, 2022, 06:16:23 PMSo earlier this year I was at the airport and on the phone with my friend (who happens to be of a darker shade) and I was pissed that my driver didn't help me with my bag. When I was explaining it to her, she giggled and said it's a whole thing and it happens all of the time to black women. I was shocked because I never heard of that but I felt so ignorant in that moment.

Yo white ass
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"