Kelly Gets White Audience in Check Over CB

Started by Aalonso., November 21, 2022, 08:09:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

I mean that's the price for beating the fck outta Rih. People will always bring it up. :trannyjblige:

Nine

Quote from: Young on November 21, 2022, 02:08:15 PMHe literally missed his son's bday over the mess
sffdfdfsfsff

wow what an absentee father

smh

ophababes.

Quote from: Young on November 21, 2022, 12:50:20 PM
Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on November 21, 2022, 12:41:46 PM
Quote from: Big Barbie on November 21, 2022, 09:13:19 AM
Quote from: L0nz. on November 21, 2022, 08:54:32 AMNah for real it's seems like that was like 20 years ago tbh
It makes absolutely no sense

!!

i was against him all those years ago but that rihanna thing happened in 2000 fucking NINE.  over a damn decade ago. LIKE the ppl booing werent even old enough to know what was going on then  :dead:  :dead:  let this man live..

And I know it was a crowd of White people booing

I have a problem with that

!!!!!

quee lined them crackas AHP a bit

Aalonso.

Quote from: Brazilian Kang on November 21, 2022, 01:15:07 PMLet's keep this same energy when these institutions clearly throw daggers at and block Nicki Minaj

Their hate for her problematic self is always funny but oh no not chris brown . That is much different

Don't hold your breath

Aalonso.

Quote from: ivorian oph on November 21, 2022, 02:55:58 PM
Quote from: Young on November 21, 2022, 12:50:20 PM
Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on November 21, 2022, 12:41:46 PM
Quote from: Big Barbie on November 21, 2022, 09:13:19 AM
Quote from: L0nz. on November 21, 2022, 08:54:32 AMNah for real it's seems like that was like 20 years ago tbh
It makes absolutely no sense

!!

i was against him all those years ago but that rihanna thing happened in 2000 fucking NINE.  over a damn decade ago. LIKE the ppl booing werent even old enough to know what was going on then  :dead:  :dead:  let this man live..

And I know it was a crowd of White people booing

I have a problem with that

!!!!!

quee lined them crackas AHP a bit

Djdjdjdjfjdhjdud

The "excuse me" took me out fjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjdj

Amazing

Quote from: JCJ on November 21, 2022, 08:59:37 AMI hardly ever see Kelly this AMP though. And for it to be for him of all people  :dead:

Like gorl pick your battles wisely.
 :usuresis:

Aalonso.

Ulysses

November 21, 2022, 05:14:48 PM #52 Last Edit: November 21, 2022, 05:15:39 PM by Ulysses
Chris has been doing wrong even AFTER he beat down Rihanna in that car. There are many reasons to boo him. Besides beating Rih, accusations of beating other women, disrespectful to black women in general, drug addict... the list goes on. Remember when Natalie Cole was talking shit about Amy Winehouse winning Grammys and thought they were rewarding bad behavior?? Amy never bothered anyone and Chris is worse x 10. People just don't like to see shitty people rewarded and that makes sense. Yes, separate the artist from their actions blah blah blah. But not EVERYONE is cool with supporting someone who does evil shit. Past AND present. If Chris chose a path to a better life and made amends for the shit he has done, okay. But he HASN'T. Time doesn't heal that, actions do...

Young

November 21, 2022, 05:20:20 PM #53 Last Edit: November 21, 2022, 05:21:50 PM by Young
Quote from: Ulysses on November 21, 2022, 05:14:48 PMChris has been doing wrong even AFTER he beat down Rihanna in that car. There are many reasons to boo him. Besides beating Rih, accusations of beating other women, disrespectful to black women in general, drug addict... the list goes on. Remember when Natalie Cole was talking shit about Amy Winehouse winning Grammys and thought they were rewarding bad behavior?? Amy never bothered anyone and Chris is worse x 10. People just don't like to see shitty people rewarded and that makes sense. Yes, separate the artist from their actions blah blah blah. But not EVERYONE is cool with supporting someone who does evil shit. Past AND present. If Chris chose a path to a better life and made amends for the shit he has done, okay. But he HASN'T. Time doesn't heal that, actions do...

Most of this isn't even true

n

Where's the proof?
What's the names hun??

At the end of the day:

The facts are the facts ; his music is out performing ALL male R&B acts rn
That's why he won. And he deserved it. Period
From his successful tours and sales; I mean numbers don't lie.

& Kelly said nothing about his character, she simply defended his talent and the fact that he won. Why would she allow them to boo someone she knows is already down because of the cancelled MJ performance?
She's a class act.

Young

Oh and let's be clear if Beyonce did it; the conversation wouldn't even be what it is rn.

But that's a whole 'nother topic

Ulysses

Quote from: Young on November 21, 2022, 05:20:20 PM
Quote from: Ulysses on November 21, 2022, 05:14:48 PMChris has been doing wrong even AFTER he beat down Rihanna in that car. There are many reasons to boo him. Besides beating Rih, accusations of beating other women, disrespectful to black women in general, drug addict... the list goes on. Remember when Natalie Cole was talking shit about Amy Winehouse winning Grammys and thought they were rewarding bad behavior?? Amy never bothered anyone and Chris is worse x 10. People just don't like to see shitty people rewarded and that makes sense. Yes, separate the artist from their actions blah blah blah. But not EVERYONE is cool with supporting someone who does evil shit. Past AND present. If Chris chose a path to a better life and made amends for the shit he has done, okay. But he HASN'T. Time doesn't heal that, actions do...

n

Where's the proof?
What's the names hun??

At the end of the day:

& Kelly said nothing about his character, she simply defended his talent and the fact that he won. Why would she allow them to boo someone she knows is already down because of the cancelled MJ performance?
She's a class act.

You defending because you wanna suck his dick. :dead:

But sales and numbers don't make up for wrong doing either :dead:

Wtf??

Cowgirl

Quote from: Young on November 21, 2022, 05:22:55 PMOh and let's be clear if Beyonce did it; the conversation wouldn't even be what it is rn.

But that's a whole 'nother topic
Excuse me?

Young

Quote from: Ulysses on November 21, 2022, 05:24:29 PM
Quote from: Young on November 21, 2022, 05:20:20 PM

n

Where's the proof?
What's the names hun??

At the end of the day:

She's a class act.

You defending because you wanna suck his dick. :dead:

But sales and numbers don't make up for wrong doing either :dead:

Wtf??

n

Me wanting to suck his dick has nothing to do with the fact that he earned his win bby dbdbdbdbdb

That's the point
And he was already down bad because a MOMENT was taken from him; again. I'm sure she understands how that feels.

Like I said she handled it like a QUEEN

i’m every (wo)man

:omgwatshappening:
Grandma, grandpa, and their grandmas ❤️

i’m every (wo)man

Quote from: L0nz. on November 21, 2022, 02:56:43 PM
Quote from: Brazilian Kang on November 21, 2022, 01:15:07 PMLet's keep this same energy when these institutions clearly throw daggers at and block Nicki Minaj

Their hate for her problematic self is always funny but oh no not chris brown . That is much different

Don't -

cool down a tad ho
Grandma, grandpa, and their grandmas ❤️