A moment for the 2010s RnB girls that didn't quite make it

Started by Gilgamesh., December 04, 2022, 08:37:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazarus

They were the first that came to mind. Either way they didn't make it.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ophababes.

i don't really think newer artists will have their success manifest in the ways that we're USED to seeing because the industry is so different now

Nonchalantboi

I really fucked with Tiara Thomas and all her Eps slayed...her pen game was on point.she release a song last month and just disappear again. She deserved to be so much bigger and see was so consistent with solid material too

🔥🔥🔥

rosone1

I wanted to say Melanie Fiona but she came out in 2009.
Besides the big artist like Nicki, Drake, Bruno, Miguel,Weeknd,and Frank, I don't remember many artist from the 2010s

whatever

rosone1

Kalifornia.

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: whatever on December 05, 2022, 01:41:53 PMBridget Kelly?

Frank snatched her whole trajectory by releasing Thinking About You. She has a pretty successful podcast now.

Kaeli.

Quote from: BrandonBranlee on December 04, 2022, 12:56:24 PMI didn't know Tiara had those accolades, but I'm not surprised. She's talented. Safe to say the examples here are dumb. Ro just had a dope ass song with our girl. How is that not making it? If anything the one thing that would tell me I made it is working with the one and only BRANDY. 🙄
hun sir the baptist has a song with Brandy what the hell does that mean

I mean YAY but like... let's be for real here

RAY7

Quote from: Kaeli. on December 06, 2022, 04:23:40 PM
Quote from: BrandonBranlee on December 04, 2022, 12:56:24 PMI didn't know Tiara had those accolades, but I'm not surprised. She's talented. Safe to say the examples here are dumb. Ro just had a dope ass song with our girl. How is that not making it? If anything the one thing that would tell me I made it is working with the one and only BRANDY. 🙄
hun sir the baptist has a song with Brandy what the hell does that mean

I mean YAY but like... let's be for real here
!!
Esthero, Rhona Bennett, Brutha, AudioPush, FATS lol come on now