Thank you for sharing your Husband with me

Started by Kalifornia., December 26, 2022, 03:33:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zankou.

Quote from: Pearls Khan on December 26, 2022, 05:54:05 PMNot the wife wanting to TASTE HER HUSBAND off of Q?!!?!!?!

Where's that damn FLOOD :uhh:

That was disgusting

CHOKE

It's fun I admit, especially when they also tell u they're a father

Justice Jackson

Ketanji Jackson has come this far by faith.

Ketanji Brown will still beatcho ass.

Vonc2002

I really cant imagine the person that would be sexually attracted to fugly dineva
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ophababes.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 29, 2022, 11:41:41 AMI really cant imagine the person that would be sexually attracted to fugly dineva

better yet, getting FUCKED by ha :uhh:

ophababes.

matter fact

this fag is LYING. ain't no woman on earth okay with the likes of dineva slipping in between ha man's cakes.

lock this.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 29, 2022, 11:41:41 AMI really cant imagine the person that would be sexually attracted to fugly dineva
I can imagine it. I'm sure it's a white couple he's referring to and he's a walking sex machine to them.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Big Barbie on December 29, 2022, 01:00:02 PM
I can imagine it. I'm sure it's a white couple he's referring to and he's a walking sex machine to them.
ok this makes a lil sense
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Corp.

Gilgamesh.

The fucking LOOK on Al's face sent me to Hades  :plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop:

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Trenches ain't comin. on December 29, 2022, 08:21:22 AM
Quote from: Pearls Khan on December 26, 2022, 05:54:05 PMNot the wife wanting to TASTE HER HUSBAND off of Q?!!?!!?!

That was disgusting

Hdhdhdhdbd

Must be a yt couple. The amount of married white men that have asked me to fuck them/their wives in front of them. I just  :plzstop:

Aalonso.

Aalonso.

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on December 29, 2022, 05:30:18 PM
Quote from: Trenches ain't comin. on December 29, 2022, 08:21:22 AM

That was disgusting

Hdhdhdhdbd

Must be a yt couple. The amount of married white men that have asked me to fuck them/their wives in front of them. I just  :plzstop:

That's kinda hot