Renaissance Tour - Reloading

Started by Cowgirl, February 01, 2023, 08:35:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowboy Nine

Yeah seems like her foot is still not 100%

Hope it heals by July

:mmyucudnvr:

crunk aint dead

Quote from: Lucid Salvatore on May 10, 2023, 03:07:08 PMY'all... she sounds good, she looks good, and the production is incredible... but she's not dancing?

:uhh:

Maybe the dancing is coming later on during the show? Cuz....
wats happening

Jon

Quote from: Lucid Salvatore on May 10, 2023, 03:31:38 PMLove Bey but I'm kinda mad right now.

If you know your ankle/knee haven't recovered by now, then why announce a world tour?

:rudone:
Britney and Madonna had the same thing happen. I think it takes a long time to heal.

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: BetterAngels on May 10, 2023, 03:34:35 PMShe addressed the visuals.  She said, "All ya'll that keep asking about visuals, the queen move at her own pace bitch."

:plzstop:

n

she's so late
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

crunk aint dead

not the gorls givin their rent money for her to give 'em an AOL Sessions tea

Lucid Salvatore

Quote from: Georgina Sparks on May 03, 2023, 08:35:21 PMYea this tour bout to be a fool. I just SENSE it.

NDNNSDNNSMDMMSMMDMSMDMSJJSNSMSMSMMSMSS
S

S
S
S

S
S

S
S
S
D
S
D

S

D
G
R

F

You were right...

crunk aint dead

but if she's not dancing a lot for the tour I can see why

Am mean she's a woman in her 40s who has popped out 3 whole kids from her bahvey

There's only so much pussy poppin shakin n droppin it like it's hot left in ha

Especially if she's nursing an injury

Yes she's fas but even fas isn't exempt from some rules and tea of nature

Lucid Salvatore

Quote from: formation on May 10, 2023, 04:31:45 PMbut if she's not dancing a lot for the tour I can see why

Am mean she's a woman in her 40s who has popped out 3 whole kids from her bahvey

40s! She's a mom! Injury!

I'm sorry but y'all need to stop accepting the pickle juice

The tickets prices for this tour were more expensive than all her previous tours, and Renaissance is a DANCE album. How tf you gonna go on tour for your most dance oriented album, and NOT dance?  :uhh:

The thing that separated Bey from these other gorls was that she would dance & perform her ass off. She sounds & looks great here, but it looks like she giving a "going through the motions" tea. As if she doesn't wanna be there. If Bey isn't fully recovered yet from her injury (which she clearly isn't), then she should've done the respectable/responsible thing to do and wait until she's fully recovered to do an actual concert with proper choreography. This tour is so underwhelming for her standards. It really is giving AOL sessions nnnnn

crunk aint dead

Quote from: Lucid Salvatore on May 10, 2023, 04:41:15 PM
Quote from: formation on May 10, 2023, 04:31:45 PMbut if she's not dancing a lot for the tour I can see why

40s! She's a mom! Injury!

I'm sorry but y'all need to stop accepting the pickle juice

The tickets prices for this tour were more expensive than all her previous tours, and Renaissance is a DANCE album. How tf you gonna go on tour for your most dance oriented album, and NOT dance?  :uhh:

The thing that separated Bey from these other gorls was that she would dance & perform her ass off. She sounds & looks great here, but it looks like she giving a "going through the motions" tea. As if she doesn't wanna be there. If Bey isn't fully recovered yet from her injury (which she clearly isn't), then she should've done the respectable/responsible thing to do and wait until she's fully recovered to do an actual concert with proper choreography. This tour is so underwhelming for her standards. It really is giving AOL sessions nnnnn
fnnfnfnfnfnf

U r outta fuckin control

Kalifornia.

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time