Pink SLAMS Claims that She’s “Shading” Christina Aguilera: “I’m Busy Selling”

Started by Lazarus, February 19, 2023, 03:25:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ophababes.

Quote from: Harlem on February 20, 2023, 08:47:35 AMIf not Xtina, was she shading Missy & Rockwilder instead? I don't see Miss being a bitch

NEVER heard that abt her and she done worked wit everybody and they momma.

xtine on the other hand...

Cowgirl

RAY7

I don't think she was shading Christina she was just giving her account of what happened at that time. Her and Xtina were beefing at the time and Kim & Mya stayed out of it. Xtina and P!nk made up by now but she's not gonna lie and say they were friends back then when they weren't 

Harlem

Quote from: ivorian oph on February 20, 2023, 08:50:17 AM
Quote from: Harlem on February 20, 2023, 08:47:35 AMIf not Xtina, was she shading Missy & Rockwilder instead? I don't see Miss being a bitch

Quote from: Big Barbie on February 20, 2023, 08:51:05 AM
Quote from: Harlem on February 20, 2023, 08:47:35 AMI don't see Miss being a bitch
I do.

Really?! I can see that if Pink resisted getting munched on by Miss

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Harlem on February 20, 2023, 01:09:41 PM
Quote from: ivorian oph on February 20, 2023, 08:50:17 AM

Quote from: Big Barbie on February 20, 2023, 08:51:05 AM
Quote from: Harlem on February 20, 2023, 08:47:35 AMI don't see Miss being a bitch
I do.

Really?! I can see that if Pink resisted getting munched on but Miss
Mhdhdhddvv

Boy gone.

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

Quote from: RAY7 on February 20, 2023, 09:50:01 AMI don't think she was shading Christina she was just giving her account of what happened at that time. Her and Xtina were beefing at the time and Kim & Mya stayed out of it. Xtina and P!nk made up by now but she's not gonna lie and say they were friends back then when they weren't
!!!

If anything she's been sticking to her story that Xtina was not pleasant to work with.

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

Aalonso.

She was asked a question. I want to see the full clip, this was shortened. I wonder if she said anything like "we were young and blah blah blah as sometimes young women can be this way and that way blah blah blah"

Vonc2002

I think she was talking more people behind the scenes.  Pink doesn't seem like a girl to really hold her tongue if she really had sumn to say about xtina.  She's said things before so what's different now  :omf:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

CHOKE

Her persona is very inconsistent

She'll talk her mess but I've never seen her actually stand in it