When will black gays realize we're not apart any community.

Started by zeytoven, January 30, 2016, 09:30:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herb.

You can be yourself and not have to worry about catering to anyone.

I don't try to be anymore masculine or any different than I am. I just adjust the conversation based who I am around. Obviously I'm not talking hot men, beauty tips and hair with straight black men (well, most of the time :dead: ), but the friendship is there.

I'm always gonna be more comfortable and free with gay men and females because I feel we have more in common. But mixing it up is fun as well. Maybe there's something I want a straight man's opinion on. I kinda see straight guys the way women see the gays...they're fun to have around...nice to look at :wellheythere: , i honestly feel every gay man should have at least one of them :dead: :dead:

don't close urself off to the world. Straight black men are edgy as fuck.  :plzstop:

Herb.

biggest thing i luv about straight black men, is that they don't hate, they congratulate. :cheerup:
ur not gonna find that in females and gay men. there will always be a hint of cattiness and shade. :dead: :dead: :dead:

straight men >>>>
i can honestly understand why some women don't surround themselves with nothing but men, gay and straight.

King

Quote from: Herbie on January 30, 2016, 10:08:26 PM

I don't try to be anymore masculine or any different than I am. I just adjust the conversation based who I am around. Obviously I'm not talking hot men, beauty tips and hair with straight black men (well, most of the time :dead: ), but the friendship is there.

I'm always gonna be more comfortable and free with gay men and females because I feel we have more in common. But mixing it up is fun as well. Maybe there's something I want a straight man's opinion on. I kinda see straight guys the way women see the gays...they're fun to have around...nice to look at :wellheythere: , i honestly feel every gay man should have at least one of them :dead: :dead:

don't close urself off to the world. Straight black men are edgy as fuck.  :plzstop:

and gay men are not fun to look at?   :hmph:

straight men are kinda .....useless.

Herb.

Quote from: King on January 30, 2016, 10:15:59 PM
Quote from: Herbie on January 30, 2016, 10:08:26 PM

and gay men are not fun to look at?   :hmph:

straight men are kinda .....useless.
of course gay men are fun to look at :plzstop:

that's why i compared a gay man having a straight friend to a straight woman having a gay friend.
the hags always are underneath the cute gay boys :plzstop: the pretty hags, at least.

Scott.

I have a LOT of straight male friends. None of them has ever judged me or treated any different and they ALL know I'm gay. I'm open with it.

FINE.

DraeDrizzl3

I get where you're coming from. It is tough but hopefully you can eventually find good people who will love and accept you for who you are. There are still accepting people in every community.

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

Straight men are only good for animalistic sex and a coin here and there. Other than that... Fuck'em.

Herb.

Any man that lays down with another man is not straight to me.
More like gay/bisexual in denial living a straight "lifestyle".
Which isn't uncommon in the black community at all
He likes men but is not comfortable admitting that to anyone, not even himself.

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

DraeDrizzl3

Quote from: Herbie on January 31, 2016, 02:08:30 AM
Any man that lays down with another man is not straight to me.
More like gay/bisexual in denial living a straight "lifestyle".
Which isn't uncommon in the black community at all
He likes men but is not comfortable admitting that to anyone, not even himself.
Agreed.

This kinda off topic, but I don't hate nor fault dl men. It's hard to live in your truth when you're black and gay. And it takes a lot of time and learning to love yourself so I can't knock them. But I couldn't mess with them. I want someone who is comfortable in their skin.

The only ones I have a problem with are the ones who gay bash in public but are sucking men off in private.

GLOCK

Wow Gu..
This is the longest you've remained on the board without getting permabanned