Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 24, 2023, 01:30:25 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia. on March 24, 2023, 01:26:55 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 24, 2023, 01:24:17 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia. on March 24, 2023, 12:59:53 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 23, 2023, 11:41:46 PMsdddddsdddddddddfffcx
This chuckle :plzstop:
She's so naturally funny and entertaining

*Ditzy & amusing
Don't get me started on kandi dyke ass. She having a hard week already so sit this one out

Kandi ain't
Having
relations with another woman's husband?
Really? The streets of ATL been saying otherwise.  We all know she slept with jermaine's daddy. No telling where that used and abused coochie been, so not too much on porsh
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Plastic.

NOBODY reads gizelle like karen & candiace  :plzstop:

best selling female rapper of all time

Vonc2002

Quote from: Plastic. on March 24, 2023, 01:58:19 PMNOBODY reads gizelle like karen & candiace  :plzstop:
They really lay into her.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Plastic.

Plastic.

when porsha called candiace a damn loofah i lost it ddndddndsjjsddkdjdd

Demetri Thorpe🤴🏾

The white women are cracking me up. The Miami housewives calling Gizelle and Candiace's conversation about Chris boring and walking clean off with the cameraman following them. Heather sitting in bed reading Porsha's book is sending me too.
French Exit ♻️

They have joined forces against me. They would like to defeat me 😂, but they will not succeed. They will not beat me. Because I'm stronger than they are...

I am Erica Kane!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Plastic.

Quote from: DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾 on March 24, 2023, 07:00:55 PMHeather sitting in bed reading Porsha's book is sending me too.
mnngmfmnnmmmnndnvvh

Cowgirl

Love how Candiace put Porsha right in her place!

NEW MOON

Quote from: Big Barbie on March 26, 2023, 09:34:31 PMLove how Candiace put Porsha right in her place!

Me too. Usually Porsha likes to talk (yell) over people but Candiace gave her the same energy right back. I loved it!

Vonc2002

Maybe I missed that.  When did she put porsha in her place?

JCJ 🪐

I can hear Trey stomping in here now
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 26, 2023, 10:10:42 PMMaybe I missed that.  When did she put porsha in her place?
When Porsha was trying to make Candiace feel regretful for the stuff she said about Ashley being wide but Candiace doubled-down and let her know not to put words into her mouth.

JCJ 🪐

Random but This scene from RHOA always makes me scream. They were bopping

https://twitter.com/bswithchris/status/1639279699124690945
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Vonc2002

Quote from: JCJ on March 26, 2023, 10:27:46 PMRandom but This scene from RHOA always makes me scream. They were bopping

https://twitter.com/bswithchris/status/1639279699124690945
:plzstop:
Yea I did like this too :kii:

Cowgirl